Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama's Birth Certificate a

Stephanie

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Hummm..
links in article at site

SNIP:
BY MICHAEL P. RETHMAN - The tough economic times of late 2008 produced an once-in-a-generation leadership opportunity that a talented, attractive and multi-ethnic young president might have exploited to achieve good things for all Americans.

Unfortunately, President Obama has shown over three-plus years that he’s not that leader – unless killing Osama bin Laden is somehow all that matters. Indeed, in light of a record replete with domestic and international fumbles, including a budget deficit driven to unimagined levels and persistently high rates of unemployment/underemployment, Obama ought to be soundly defeated in November.

However, with so many Americans now feeding at the government trough, his defeat is far from a sure thing.

But still lurking in the media shadows is a compelling constitutional question that won’t leave Barack Obama alone. Obama’s long-form birth certificate, released by the White House amid great fanfare last spring, was recently and very publicly derided by a the nationally known Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County (Phoenix) Arizona.

Finally, after four years of media-abetted obfuscation of Obama's ever-changing documents, someone in authority is finally willing put his reputation on the line and publicly ask raise questions that should have been unambiguously answered years ago.

Ironically, a revival of this political sideshow may be what derails the Obama re-election effort in November. Here’s why: Obama’s self-touted long-form birth certificate, forced into the public arena by then-candidate Donald Trump last spring, was almost immediately exposed as a simplistic cut-and-paste construct -- yet this story has gone ignored for almost a year.

read it all here..
Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama’s Birth Certificate and Eligibility | Hawaii Reporter

I live in Maricopa County. Even sheriff joe's supporters here are saying he's become a crazy old man. Research sheriff joe's reputation here. The right wing talk radio guys bashed Joe over this and they were all surprised how few of Joe's army called in to defend him. He jumped the shark.

This NEEDS TO BE READ. IT IS TRUE,AND THE US POPULOUS WAS SCAMMED.EVERYONE INVOLVED KNEW HE WAS INELIGIBLE TO SERVE OFFICE.ALL SHOULD BE PROSECURED FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN.THE NATION WAS SCAMMED. STEPH,READ THE COMMIEBLASTER LINK ON MY SIG.

Last edited:
This NEEDS TO BE READ. IT IS TRUE,AND THE US POPULOUS WAS SCAMMED.EVERYONE INVOLVED KNEW HE WAS INELIGIBLE TO SERVE OFFICE.ALL SHOULD BE PROSECURED FOR ALLOWING THIS TO HAPPEN.THE NATION WAS SCAMMED. STEPH,READ THE COMMIEBLASTER LINK ON MY SIG.

Now, now, take the pretty little pills the nice nurse has for you, and go back to your rubberized room.:cuckoo:

Hummm..
links in article at site

SNIP:
BY MICHAEL P. RETHMAN - The tough economic times of late 2008 produced an once-in-a-generation leadership opportunity that a talented, attractive and multi-ethnic young president might have exploited to achieve good things for all Americans.

Unfortunately, President Obama has shown over three-plus years that he’s not that leader – unless killing Osama bin Laden is somehow all that matters. Indeed, in light of a record replete with domestic and international fumbles, including a budget deficit driven to unimagined levels and persistently high rates of unemployment/underemployment, Obama ought to be soundly defeated in November.

However, with so many Americans now feeding at the government trough, his defeat is far from a sure thing.

But still lurking in the media shadows is a compelling constitutional question that won’t leave Barack Obama alone. Obama’s long-form birth certificate, released by the White House amid great fanfare last spring, was recently and very publicly derided by a the nationally known Sheriff Joe Arpaio of Maricopa County (Phoenix) Arizona.

Finally, after four years of media-abetted obfuscation of Obama's ever-changing documents, someone in authority is finally willing put his reputation on the line and publicly ask raise questions that should have been unambiguously answered years ago.

Ironically, a revival of this political sideshow may be what derails the Obama re-election effort in November. Here’s why: Obama’s self-touted long-form birth certificate, forced into the public arena by then-candidate Donald Trump last spring, was almost immediately exposed as a simplistic cut-and-paste construct -- yet this story has gone ignored for almost a year.

read it all here..
Arpaio Investigation Brings Up Compelling Questions About Obama’s Birth Certificate and Eligibility | Hawaii Reporter

My, my. Staph is certianly building her credibility.:badgrin:

Have some guts,people. Dont be sheeple. The constitution circumvents through its requirements of who can,and cannot be POTUS. Hell,he had a different name. Birth cert can be pulled apart via vector layer importing it into photoshop. Fake SSN# from connecticut,where he never lived,SSN# belonging to someone else.wtf?this is the same mentality of sheeple that allowed this pigfuck occupier to get into office to begin with.IT WAS PLANNED.

Instead of insulting,old cock,why dont you dispute the OP and my posts on the matter?like typical libs,divert the conversation...and not address the issue.

n't
I live in Maricopa County. Even sheriff joe's supporters here are saying he's become a crazy old man. Research sheriff joe's reputation here. The right wing talk radio guys bashed Joe over this and they were all surprised how few of Joe's army called in to defend him. He jumped the shark.

I live in the same county. It really doesn't matter where Obama was born at this point. He wasn't born in the U.S. That said, he"ll be legally tarnished in time!

Evidence,and the MSM,have been covering this up since 08,and its obvious it was a planned scam when mccains campaign advisors at the time were advised not to question,or certify the background of this commie pigfuck.

Last edited:

I lied in AZ for more than 25 years. This guy is stark raving nuts but very well loved by the usual haters. I say let him go at it. Who cares. Its just the desperate rw's grasping at straws.

But, they're not "birfers" ... They're barfers and so damn ignorant its not funny.

"compelling" my behind.

Oh, btw, whatever happend to that "evidence" that Trump said he was going to share "next week"? He said that some months ago.

Evidence,and the MSM,have been covering this up since 08,and its obvioys it was a planned scam when mccains campaign advisors at the time were advised not to question,or certify the background of this commie pigfuck.

And your proof of this in that same 143 page pdf that you said you would send but never did.

LOL

What office do you hold this week? Or, what office are you running for this week?

Keep posting vampire kid. Yer a hoot.

Fruitloops are really coming out of the woodwork. If this keeps up, by the time of the election, they will even have alienated half the GOP.

Why dont any of you factually dispute anything i wrote,or the OP?yall know its legit,and still continue to avoid a factual debate on the matter.
by the way,faggot neddite,my thesis all pages,was,and is still on storm2k.
stick to topic,faggot..

Why dont any of you factually dispute anything i wrote,or the OP?yall know its legit,and still continue to avoid a factual debate on the matter.
by the way,faggot neddite,my thesis all pages,was,and is still on storm2k.
stick to topic,faggot..
here...this SHOULD pipe you down...

please think farther than your desire to say obama is not a citizen of the USA....

what was examined by arpaio and his so called internet experts was something they got off the internet....and it has been explained by many real experts that all those so called problems are normal for this type of document....scanned in to the computer.

but please, let me ask, WHY would this group of birthers not just use obama's REAL birth certificate, issued by the department of health? Obama GAVE PERMISSION for the state of Hawaii to release his long form....

An attorney for Obama, Judith Corley, wrote to the Hawaii Department of Health on April 22, requesting "a waiver of the Department of Health’s policy, so that my client can obtain two certified copies of his original, ‘long form’ birth certificate. Waiver of the Department’s policy in this instance would allow my client to make a certified copy of his original birth certificate publicly available and would also relieve the burden currently being placed on the Department of Health by the numerous inquiries it receives from the media and others relating to my client’s birth record." Corley also included a letter from Obama, requesting the copies.

On April 25, state Director of Health Loretta J. Fuddy wrote to Obama, saying that she was "making an exception to current departmental policy" and issuing copies of the original Certificate of Live Birth.
SOOOO, as you can see, President Obama's long form, issued from the dept of health for hawaii, IS AVAILBLE for any and all concerned.

INSTEAD, sheriff joe, is using a copy off the internet scanned in to the computer....WHY IS THAT?

I'm afraid it is YOU and Stephanie, that ARE the ones being FOOLED.

READ this link pretty please!

FactCheck.org : Indeed, Born in the U.S.A.

care

Last edited:
Evidence,and the MSM,have been covering this up since 08,and its obvious it was a planned scam when mccains campaign advisors at the time were advised not to question,or certify the background of this commie pigfuck.

lol

Forum List

Back