Aron Hernandez had the most severe case of CTE found

Just parasite relatives and crooked lawyers grubbing for money. .... :cool:

I'm not sure about that, but I agree that there's no excuse for his behavior. I don't care how many concussions I get, I'm not going to run around murdering people.

Yes. there is litigation, CTE however is physical changes can be proven. But all who suffer from CTE do not kill or become violent.

I'm not sure about that, but I agree that there's no excuse for his behavior. I don't care how many concussions I get, I'm not going to run around murdering people.

I don't know. Brain injuries are a weird thing.

I get that. I'm sure some are going to make the case that the brain injuries caused the behavior, but if that was the case wouldn't we have a lot more Nfl players involved in killing people.

I get that. I'm sure some are going to make the case that the brain injuries caused the behavior, but if that was the case wouldn't have a lot more Nfl players involved in killing people.

Your logic makes sense to me.

I know narcotics can definitely alter the brain and people can do all sorts of crazy stuff. I presume brain injuries can have a similar effect.

My guess is having a complete understanding of the brain is a few centuries away and, perhaps, the final frontier for medicine.

I get that. I'm sure some are going to make the case that the brain injuries caused the behavior, but if that was the case wouldn't have a lot more Nfl players involved in killing people.

I know narcotics can definitely alter the brain and people can do all sorts of crazy stuff. I presume brain injuries can have a similar effect.

My guess is having a complete understanding of the brain is a few centuries away and, perhaps, the final frontier for medicine.

NFL players certainly seem to be involved in a disproportionate amount of felonious activity especially self-medication with illegal drugs.

He was a known drug user, the suit won't be easy. Ken Stabler had CTE, Stage 3, just as Hernandez, never known for violence, same with Gifford. In fact, the planning of Hernandez' second murder seems to show an absence of CTE problems.

Hogwash. He never played much. Never took many hits. Went down or out of bounds. Another scam to try to sue the NFL. Lawyer lies.

Try Billy Simms running up the middle in th 80s' for ten years or Larry Zonka or Tomlison, John Riggins? Hernandez is not a pimple on Jim Browns butt.

Hogwash. He never played much. Never took many hits. Went down or out of bounds. Another scam to try to sue the NFL. Lawyer lies.

Try Billy Simms running up the middle in th 80s' for ten years or Larry Zonka or Tomlison, John Riggins? Hernandez is not a pimple on Jim Browns butt.

Did Hernandez never play football before the NFL? Do you think that Boston University lied about the results of their exam?

Well, the attorney claims that BU said it was the most severe case they had seen for someone of Hernandez's age. The university did not confirm that.

Well it's total bull$#!t anyway! Going back to Miami University before he even got to pro ball he was a fk'n thug who had to be rescued from himself! He always was a criminal and his associates and family were just as complicit throughout his long career playing the game! They're just looking to shield his estate for all his criminal behavior! They should lose it all and be countersued for wasting everybody's time with there excuses! The lawyer is no more than an ambulance chaser if he even tries this silly defense with the record of that animal! :anj_stfu: :argue: :blahblah: :9:

I thought he played for Florida with tebow. If he had such gang associations who is to say he didn't have a lot of head shots with gang fights.

Why say I thought when you could have looked it up! It's true; U of F, but a lot of his crimes committed in Miami I guess! I assoc. him there for some reason! :bang3: :beer: :blahblah:

Forum List

Back