Arnold Schwarzenegger...announces rerun!

rtwngAvngr said:
But actually, you're a couple.

See, they have succeeded in mindscrubbing you.

I'm starting to like you, Avenger. ;) Who's "they"? No need to answer. I don't feel like anyone "mindscrubs" me.

ProudDem said:
Gotcha. Hmmmm, I think the gay marriage issue is the desegregation issue played out again. Someone has to look out for them. I guess I never gave gay marriage much thought until Massachusetts (where I was born ;) ) ruled on it with California following suit.

As for the abortion issue, I think dems are scared that Roe could get overturned.

the 9th circuit court of perverted appeals was shopped by those in the very minority to circumvent the will of the people...it is still out there for disposal...Arnie will act to support the electorate who put him in office! As for Roe vs wade it should be overturned as it is a abomination of justice! Sorry hun abortion should only be approved as a life saving measure or as a correction to a rape...not for birth control...Keep your zipper up or skirt down if ya don't want wrinkles on the belly! or financial hardship of a cute baby!

archangel said:
the 9th circuit court of perverted appeals was shopped by those in the very minority to circumvent the will of the people...it is still out there for disposal...Arnie will act to support the electorate who put him in office!

Okay. That's fine.

As for Roe vs wade it should be overturned as it is a abomination of justice! Sorry hun abortion should only be approved as a life saving measure or as a correction to a rape...not for birth control...Keep your zipper up or skirt down if ya don't want wrinkles on the belly! or financial hardship of a cute baby!

Yeah, I'll keep those issues in mind. I do admire your believe that an abortion should be only for life-saving measures and correction to a rape. Those are my reasons of supporting abortion. I can accept it if both people used protection or if the child is going to be severely disabled as well.

ProudDem said:
Okay. That's fine.

Yeah, I'll keep those issues in mind. I do admire your believe that an abortion should be only for life-saving measures and correction to a rape. Those are my reasons of supporting abortion. I can accept it if both people used protection or if the child is going to be severely disabled as well.

it was changed to provide birth control for the lazy or those who lacked sexual control...abortion was only approved for medical reasons or rape...as it should be..it takes it out of mans domain and puts it between God and the mother...anything else is just pure and simple self serving perversion...end of story! Roe vs wade was for any reason the mother thought was prudent...which in fact was oh oh...now I must get rid of this financial burden or the eye or hair color...or gee how can I go to the Bahamas looking like this....get my drift?

Forum List

Back