"Arnold Out Of Austria!!"

Zhukov

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2003
Everywhere, simultaneously.
Vienna - California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger should be stripped of citizenship in his native Austria

Why?

for approving the execution of a convicted killer, a leading Austrian politician said.

Peter Pilz, a top official with the environmentalist Green Party, said the Austria-born Schwarzenegger is no longer worthy of citizenship in his homeland because he broke the law by clearing Donald Beardslee's execution in the past week.

Capital punishment is illegal in Austria, and Schwarzenegger - who holds dual American-Austrian nationality - should be stripped of his Austrian passport for "heavily damaging the reputation of the republic", Pilz said.

http://www.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=3&art_id=vn20050124121955722C560778

dilloduck said:
Austria must be boring these days---not enough snow to shovel ????

No, they have begun to run out of Nuns singing and running through the hills! This has ruined the national entertainment and sport. The new national passtime is revoking citizenship from those that disagree with the current administration. Sometimes it is difficult to find those that will admit it openly, luckily so many have moved to different countries and they can be denied citizenship with no detrimental effect.

Frankly, I don't like the idea of dual-citizenship. I can't believe some people want us to change the constitution to allow him to become president. Especially since he is still holding onto his Austrian citizenship. Not good at all in my opinion.

freeandfun1 said:
Frankly, I don't like the idea of dual-citizenship. I can't believe some people want us to change the constitution to allow him to become president. Especially since he is still holding onto his Austrian citizenship. Not good at all in my opinion.
Agreed--my ancestors had to swear off all allegiances to other countries, kings etc when they got here---what happened ???

Sounds like the communist is feeling threatened by Arnold for some reason. Big surprise.

I doubt Arnold will care much if they do strip him of his citizenship. He would just terminate them.

freeandfun1 said:
agreed! im not a big fan of him being the governer. but he doesnt need to have dual citizenship. if your going to be an American, hold an American position, governer no less, then be 100% American.

but really... austria should shut the fuck up and mind their own criminals

Forum List

Back