Army vet charged with horrific crime.................

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Army vet charged with HORRIFIC crime…
While concern grows about the potential for foreign terrorists carrying out attacks here in the U.S., homegrown terrorism continues to be a problem. Attacks like those at the Pulse nightclub prove that the threat of terrorism comes in many different shapes and sizes. Although making sure we prevent foreign terrorists from entering the country is vital, the fight against domestic terrorism is equally important.

Army vet charged with HORRIFIC crime...
----------------------------------------------------

What else can we expect when we had an idiot Military/Government that will go into other Countries and our US forces train these dumb fks " OUR SPECIAL SKILLS" and no it's not everything we know but they get taught enough to learn how to pick up on the rest.
Then we have those who play off American join our military and carry out the same bs.
Then there is those who are American turn nut jobs glamorizing their suicide bomber nut jobs and turn into one themselves............ There yah have it.

Homegrown terrorism is pretty much what the US has enjoyed since 9/11, but focusing homegrown terrorism makes it kinda tought to generate the mass anxiety and paranoia required for public signoff on endless bogus wars of corporate intervention.

Last night just across town a 51 year old white man got into a heated argument with what he considered 3 middle eastern men. As the argument heated up the man could be heard telling them to get out of my country....

He then went to the parking lot, got a gun, came back and shot all three of them, killing one.

He was found hours later and 80 miles away as he sat at yet another bar bragging about killing them to a bartender who then called 911.

I wonder if this story will be reported?

Last night just across town a 51 year old white man got into a heated argument with what he considered 3 middle eastern men. As the argument heated up the man could be heard telling them to get out of my country....

He then went to the parking lot, got a gun, came back and shot all three of them, killing one.

He was found hours later and 80 miles away as he sat at yet another bar bragging about killing them to a bartender who then called 911.

I wonder if this story will be reported?
As awful as this story is, this is the reason why we have so far escaped what has been going on in Europe. Muslims in France, Sweden and Germany claim a right to abuse the Europeans they point to an unwillingness on the part of those Europeans to fight them to justify the abuse. Those Americans, a lot of them are crazy.

Forum List

Back