Army Strong

Mad Scientist

Feels Good!
Sep 15, 2008
I know the Marines here will like this one:

ArmyStrong.jpg

:lol:

It is sad that the army has become so desperate for personnel that they won't chapter people who refuse to meet the minimum standards.

I mean, how many seats does that guy take up in an APC?
I weigh much less in full combat gear than that guy would weigh naked....
I also wonder what his "combat gear" would look like. I have never seen protective equipment that would fit on that guy.
What I dont get is why they dont refuse them. In any combat situation, he will be much more of a hindrance than as asset.

I have to ask, do any of you really believe that he is anymore than a Vet?

The picture is a good one to have a lot of fun with, but, you seriously don't believe it, do you?

I have to ask, do any of you really believe that he is anymore than a Vet?
The picture is a good one to have a lot of fun with, but, you seriously don't believe it, do you?
I didn't mean the post to be a swipe at our servicemen, God bless them all! I merely thought it was funny and wanted to show my admiration to all the Marines who served and or served. I'm just stirring the shit a little on the interservice rivalry. I'm an Air Force (Chair Force) vet myself.

If you can disprove authenticity of the pic, please do so!

The Army probably did take him , looks like he is probably in some special training unit. That is what happens to overweight recruits in the Marine Corps. Of course in the Corps you can not be more than a couple pounds over max to even get in and then with a waiver and an understanding if you do not lose the weight you get discharged with no benefits.

I haven't been out of the army all that long and I can tell you that the army is taking nearly anyone willing to sign up and that once they make it past AIT they pretty much have to committ a felony before you can get rid of them.

I understand the pic was shared to have fun with and I understand it 'might' be a valid pic, but, I still think it is a Vet. Funny nevertheless.

In the past 18 months I have spent time on 4 different posts and he is the worse case I have seen, with that nice roll over the belt growth. lol

I didn't mean the post to be a swipe at our servicemen, God bless them all! I merely thought it was funny and wanted to show my admiration to all the Marines who served and or served. I'm just stirring the shit a little on the interservice rivalry. I'm an Air Force (Chair Force) vet myself.

If you can disprove authenticity of the pic, please do so!

Speaking of interservice rivalry, being that you are from Air Force I think you really do not want to go there now do you?

The Army took a 24 year old, Huffy riding village idiot who lived around here and gave him $20K. I wouldn't want that kid with a gun marching behind me.

The army will turn that tub of lard into a soldier or get rid of him either way I don't think he signed up for 11 B

I have no doubt that he will eventually be slimmed down and will be the reincarnation of Sgt. Rock. Y'all do remember the Sgt. Rock comics don't you?

Speaking of interservice rivalry, being that you are from Air Force I think you really do not want to go there now do you?
Believe it or not my first choice was the Marine Corps. But I was disqualified when it was discovered that I took the ASVAB with a pencil instead of a crayon. :lol:

Believe it or not my first choice was the Marine Corps. But I was disqualified when it was discovered that I took the ASVAB with a pencil instead of a crayon. :lol:

whatever you say flyboy.. :lol:

* When the Navy secures a building, they turn out the lights and lock the hatches.
* When the Army secures a building, they post sentries and check I.D. cards.
* When the Marines secure a building, they call in air strikes and assault through the objective using fire and close combat.
* When the Air Force secures a building, they get a 4 year lease with the option for 4 more years.

Now that's not true, bk1983!

It only takes ONE Marine to secure a building. His buddies go along in case there's booze, chow or women on the side. The Marine Airstrike is just for show.

Forum List

Back