Army sets sights on new air-dropped fast-attack vehicle

Have you ever made anything for the US Government?
I was in on the F-22 prototype and I made flight hardware for the NASA Shuttle program.
We had gov. inspectors in shop to double check everything we made.
and?

So you're saying the gov is allowing crap through their own inspectors?
what?
.....the OP said a kid with a torch-----!!!..you can't Mr dumbass/shithole/etc companies making crap for the military

I never said anything about a kid with a torch.
.the OP said a kid with a torch-

You need to back the fuke up.
I never mentioned a kid with a torch and my posts dont imply that.

Watch out, the Army is looking for a fast ground vehicle. Lets face it a Kid with a cutting torch could build it in about 9 months at a 10th of what they will spend. You got to read the news pieceArmy sets sights on new air-dropped fast-attack vehicle to laugh at the idea.

what about, "airborne assault infantry" in wingsuits to advance to forward positions, with vehicles being able to deploy far enough back at easily defensible bridgeheads but still be able to reinforce the now dismounted, forward "air dragoons".

what?
.....the OP said a kid with a torch-----!!!..you can't Mr dumbass/shithole/etc companies making crap for the military

the OP said a kid with a torch-
OP --OP --OP

what?

OP --OP --OP

And where did I agree with that?

what?

OP --OP --OP

where did I say you agreed????!!!
WTF?

OP --OP --OP

WTF?

You're the one who attacked me.
You tell me.

OP --OP --OP

WTF?

You're the one who attacked me.
You tell me.

maxresdefault.jpg
Now dat's a spicy pizza heavily armed dune buggy... :21:

Do the kids who are stuck driving the damned thing get a better quality of body armor, at least?

Reminds me of an ancient 60s TV series...

Aurora-The-Rat-Patrol-Diorama-Model-Kit.jpg
[/QUOTE]

It makes more sense than a trillion dollar Carrier or other ship designed for a sea war that will never happen. At least the Army understands the modern threat.

Carriers aren't designed so much for sea warfare as they are for projecting air power. And, there's a lot to be said for having a couple of acres of sovereign American territory that you can move from place to place that has over 90 aircraft on it.

Watch out, the Army is looking for a fast ground vehicle. Lets face it a Kid with a cutting torch could build it in about 9 months at a 10th of what they will spend. You got to read the news pieceArmy sets sights on new air-dropped fast-attack vehicle to laugh at the idea.

what about, "airborne assault infantry" in wingsuits to advance to forward positions, with vehicles being able to deploy far enough back at easily defensible bridgeheads but still be able to reinforce the now dismounted, forward "air dragoons".

Actually, they already have something like that. It's called a SEAL team, and they can do HALO (High Altitude Low Opening), or they can do HAHO (High Altitude High Opening), and be air dropped quite a distance from where the target is.

Right now they have two different vehicles designed to replace the Humvee along with two models of ultra light vehicles similar to dune buggies.

Forum List

Back