Army says the South is full of Fat-Asses

Well here's my statement on this: Something is definitely going on with people being in shape to day. I was in my late fifties and early 60's when I worked at the prison. Each year we had to pass a physical agility test and at that time I was about 70 pounds over weight. It was strange to me because I would outperform many of the 30 somethings. And don't get me wrong, this was an easy test. Frankly I couldn't believe it.

Well here's my statement on this: Something is definitely going on with people being in shape to day. I was in my late fifties and early 60's when I worked at the prison. Each year we had to pass a physical agility test and at that time I was about 70 pounds over weight. It was strange to me because I would outperform many of the 30 somethings. And don't get me wrong, this was an easy test. Frankly I couldn't believe it.
when I was young--no inet-no cable-etc
we were always outside playing
we played football on icy-snowy streets--cold of course
people walked more--we would walk about a mile or so to the shopping center or about 2 miles to the park

This map shows a lot of assholes from "upnorth" are idiots, joined by those morons on the west coast.

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg

This map shows a lot of assholes from "upnorth" are idiots, joined by those morons on the west coast.

heres-the-final-2016-electoral-college-map.jpg
Is that a picture of a landslide?
Cali and NY are anti-American values
not long ago, it was ok to go to restaurants in Cali--in the NUDE!!!???!!!
we know Cali and NY black/lefty culture from their foul mouth/bigoted/anti-police/etc music lyrics
I'm not a country music expert, but I haven't heard to much foul mouth/anti-American lyrics from top country singers
yes--Cali and NY big culture difference--generally speaking

Forum List

Back