Army Respons to Alabama Killings.......?

I'm thinking more and more that this administration isn't going to be worried about things that are "unconstitutional."

I don't remember the last administration that was worried about what is or isn't constitutional.

It's a piece of paper that politicians hold up as high principle when it suits their purposes. They are just as quick to use it as toilet paper. Only the young and gullible see it as anything else.

This outlook by our politicians isn't party specific. Both democrats and republicans may as well be peas in a pod.

I guess Thomas Jefferson, Franklin, and Adams were young and gullible when they designed it.....:cuckoo:

It's called believing in what the Consitution says and not misconsruing to fit one's needs. IMO, the Constitution is pretty cut and dry. It's politicians and special-interests groups who have complicated easily understandable amendments.

Jefferson, Franklin, Adams, Madison, et al, warned of the dangers inherent in the system they designed. All of their worst case scenarios have already come to pass.

The democratic republic they designed requires an informed, involved citizenry.

A corporate media that peddles propaganda is the furtherest thing from a free press that I can imagine. We live in a mushroon factory. (we're kept in the dark and fed dung.) We're subjected to at least as much mis-information as we are valid information. Being an informed citizen has become a virtual impossibility. We have mountains of facts available to us with no decernable way of knowing what we can actually rely on.

Under these circumstances, the best word I can think of to describe the constitution is quaint.

Forum List

Back