Army private 'ordered to pose'

I was just hearing about this today jim. Day late and a dollar short come to mind? she should probably have known that these were going to be seen.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
I was just hearing about this today jim. Day late and a dollar short come to mind? she should probably have known that these were going to be seen.

Also, probably won't help her defense that she was just a private following orders. Sounds like she was having a good 'ol time over there.

Originally posted by jimnyc
[LEASH GAL'S SEX PIX

WASHINGTON - Shocking shots of sexcapades involving Pfc. Lynndie England were among the hundreds of X-rated photos and videos from the Abu Ghraib prison scandal shown to lawmakers in a top-secret Capitol conference room yesterday.

"She was having sex with numerous partners. It appeared to be consensual," said a lawmaker who saw the photos.

And, videos showed the disgraced soldier - made notorious in a photo showing her holding a leash looped around an Iraqi prisoner's neck - engaged in graphic sex acts with other soldiers in front of Iraqi prisoners, Pentagon officials told NBC Nightly News.

"Almost everybody was naked all the time," another lawmaker said.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/20802.htm [/B]

A slutty girl in the Army... big surprise there! :rolleyes:

(Quick - get the can of worms picture up here!)

Originally posted by nycflasher
...The interview was taped Tuesday at Fort Bragg, North Carolina, where England, a military reservist from West Virginia, met with one of a team of Denver lawyers who have volunteered to take her case.

Asked whether worse things happened than those already seen on the photos, she said yes but declined to elaborate.

She said her superiors praised the photos and "just told us, 'Hey, you're doing great, keep it up."'

England faces a military court-martial that includes charges such as conspiracy to maltreat prisoners and assault consummated by battery, and could face punishment ranging from a reprimand to more than 15 years in prison.

No date has been set for a hearing in the case.

Six other soldiers from the 372nd Military Police Company are also charged. One, Spc. Jeremy C. Sivits of Hyndman, Pennsylvania, will face a court-martial in Baghdad next week.

After meeting with England, attorney Giorgio Ra'Shadd said she shouldn't be used as a scapegoat by the military.

"You don't see my client doing anything abusive at all," Ra'Shadd said in an interview. "I think she was ordered to smile."

Ra'Shadd said England was pulled into the situations by intelligence agents who subverted the military chain of command. He said they used England to humiliate the men being photographed so they could show the pictures to more important prisoners and threaten them with the same treatment.

"The spooks took over the jail," said Ra'Shadd, a former Army lawyer.

source

-----Hopefully, this all leads to a select group of poor leaders who made some questionable decisions re: the interogation of prisoners. Similarly, we have rogue groups of prison guards here in the US. See recent Colorado case.---Flasher

The Nuremburg Defense, "...I was only following orders..." holds no water. All military personel are entitled, and obligated, to refuse to obey an unlawful order. The acts shown in the phots from Abu Ghraib would, if they were directly ordered to perform them, be examples of unlawful orders.

By obeying such orders, the prison guards showed a singular lack of judgement. This doesn't make them evil, just stupid. And stupidity should always be punished. Those who issued the orders, on the other hand need to be cashiered and spend a long time busting rocks in Ft. Leavenworth...No matter how far up the chain of command they are.

There are many aspects of this situation which I do not understand. But what I'd really like someone to explain to me is how the hell these people got so incredibly stupid that they allowed all this to be photographed. If I were doing something illegal and you came around with a camera, one of us would definitely get his ass kicked.

:scratch:

Originally posted by Merlin1047
There are many aspects of this situation which I do not understand. But what I'd really like someone to explain to me is how the hell these people got so incredibly stupid that they allowed all this to be photographed. If I were doing something illegal and you came around with a camera, one of us would definitely get his ass kicked.
From what she said, the photos were posed and being used to get information from the other terrorists prisoners. Again, from what she said.

From above article:
"Ra'Shadd said England was pulled into the situations by intelligence agents who subverted the military chain of command. He said they used England to humiliate the men being photographed so they could show the pictures to more important prisoners and threaten them with the same treatment."

Originally posted by st8_o_mind
"The Nuremburg principals embodied into law that the "just following orders" defense is not a justification."

I believe the first incident where "just folowing orders" was refused as a defence was in the case of the confederate colonel Henry Whirz. Ironicaly he was convicted for inhuman treatment of prisoners of war in Andersonville prison. He was hanged.

Just plug Andersonville into a search engine and you will see some pretty grotesque pictures of survivors.

Originally posted by gop_jeff
A slutty girl in the Army... big surprise there! :rolleyes:

(Quick - get the can of worms picture up here!)

All I know is, her sex life is more exciting than mine right now!

But anyway, it would be quite manly and ignorant of us to dismiss the whole inciddent as the fault of some slutty woman.

I suspect her role was only a small one in terms of all that really went down there. But I'll admit, the suggestion of her sexcapades does add an even more scandalous angle to an already disturbing and mind-boggling incident involving...."soldiers"?

Originally posted by Zhukov
I wonder who ordered her to have sex with other soldiers in front of the Iraqi prisoners.

Interesting method of acquiring intell....I wonder how well it worked.

Lorena Bobbit... Where are you when your country needs you?:p:

Originally posted by jimnyc
I don't know about 'worse' things, but here's a possible reason why she's not speaking up as much. Don't think this is going to help her cause very much.

LEASH GAL'S SEX PIX

WASHINGTON - Shocking shots of sexcapades involving Pfc. Lynndie England were among the hundreds of X-rated photos and videos from the Abu Ghraib prison scandal shown to lawmakers in a top-secret Capitol conference room yesterday.

"She was having sex with numerous partners. It appeared to be consensual," said a lawmaker who saw the photos.

And, videos showed the disgraced soldier - made notorious in a photo showing her holding a leash looped around an Iraqi prisoner's neck - engaged in graphic sex acts with other soldiers in front of Iraqi prisoners, Pentagon officials told NBC Nightly News.

"Almost everybody was naked all the time," another lawmaker said.

http://www.nypost.com/news/nationalnews/20802.htm

Is she hot?:p:

All I know is, her sex life is more exciting than mine right now!

But anyway, it would be quite manly and ignorant of us to dismiss the whole inciddent as the fault of some slutty woman.

I suspect her role was only a small one in terms of all that really went down there. But I'll admit, the suggestion of her sexcapades does add an even more scandalous angle to an already disturbing and mind-boggling incident involving...."soldiers"?

I'm certainly not trying to dismiss this whole thing as just one girl's actions. My comment was more to the point that there are quite a few girls in the Army that put out for anyone, anywhere, anytime - and they are usually girls who are still hanging out at the bar at closing time, if you know what I mean (if you don't know what I mean, it means UGLY). I'm not surprised that there are girls in Iraq right now who are putting out for their platoon-mates, but I am a bit surprised that she would pound someone in front of a bunch of prisoners.

I'm certainly not trying to dismiss this whole thing as just one girl's actions. My comment was more to the point that there are quite a few girls in the Army that put out for anyone, anywhere, anytime - and they are usually girls who are still hanging out at the bar at closing time, if you know what I mean (if you don't know what I mean, it means UGLY). I'm not surprised that there are girls in Iraq right now who are putting out for their platoon-mates, but I am a bit surprised that she would pound someone in front of a bunch of prisoners.

Interesting. Not quite sure what to say to that. I was going to say, damn, I'm in the wrong profession. But if it's only the unattractive ones...

Actually, she looks like she's from West Virginia.
Damn, I'm mean.

So she's pissed in an outhouse all her life plays a mean banjo? She could still have a bod like Daisy Duke though.:p:

I saw a pic of her on Yahoo. She actually does look like a stereotypical West Virginian, and I don't mean the one you see at the Miss America pageant.

Originally posted by OCA
So she's pissed in an outhouse all her life plays a mean banjo? She could still have a bod like Daisy Duke though.:p:

She doesn't have a face like Daisy, though, more like the offspring of brother and sister which was my point..:D

I hate to judge people by their looks, but when you fuck the whole army and torture prisoners and then get your pic in the paper with an orgy-like description of your mating habits....

I saw a pic of her on Yahoo. She actually does look like a stereotypical West Virginian, and I don't mean the one you see at the Miss America pageant.

Ok I just checked a pic of her and uh yeah I see why they chose her, it wouldn't be torture for them to get some hottie but rather it was torture to see this tramp bobbing up and down :p:

Man I am really screwed up, that pic of her holding the guy on the leash makes me chuckle. I seriously have no compassion, I need counseling. lol

Forum List

Back