Army I.D.'s female Soldier who went on a rampage at Ft. Lee

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
SFC Paula Walker entered the "Combined Arms Support Command Hq" at Ft. Lee Va at 8:45 on 8/25 armed with a non issue handgun and brandishing it. The base was locked down and the local Police were called. She allegedly went on a rampage in an office and finally put the gun to her own head. No reason was given for her rampage. The base commander sounded more like Oprah Winfrey than a Army commander issued a statement "we are sad for our Soldier in arms that she faces those kinds of challenges that she thought she had to resort to these actions". She broke every law in the UCMJ and would have faced a stint in Levenworth if convicted and the base commander referred to "challenges" that apparently justified her conduct.The new kind and gentle Army?

The only way to put an end to gun violence like this is to make it harder for people to legally acquire firearms.

So much for women being less violent and so fucking peaceful. LOL

One strong, independent womyn exercised hyr ryght to choose, and she chose to kill hyrsylf. How many other pyyple did she shoot? None. One shot was fired, and it was hyr shooting hyrsylf in the head. There were no other casualites, unlike a few months ago when some manpig shot and killed three others before killing himself.

The only way to put an end to gun violence like this is to make it harder for people to legally acquire firearms.

This is the military!

This is an invalid argument.

Soldier dies after shooting herself at Fort Lee
Her gun wasn't a service weapon, the Army said.
So long as one is issued a weapons card one can legally pull it from the armory during normal working hours. All one would need to do is buy the ammo.

This is the military!

So long as one is issued a weapons card one can legally pull it from the armory during normal working hours. All one would need to do is buy the ammo.

You can't just walk up to the armory on base and get a weapon, even if it is allocated to you..

This is the military!

You can't just walk up to the armory on base and get a weapon, even if it is allocated to you..Not ordinaily

This is the military!

You can't just walk up to the armory on base and get a weapon, even if it is allocated to you..
Yes you can so long as the armory is open for business. I spent 16 years in the marine Corps dumb ass. Almost all of it in peace time. So long as the armory was open which it was from 8 am to 5 pm I could go there and check out my weapon. I did not even have to give a reason. It was assumed i was going to clean it.

This is the military!

Yes you can so long as the armory is open for business. I spent 16 years in the marine Corps dumb ass. Almost all of it in peace time. So long as the armory was open which it was from 8 am to 5 pm I could go there and check out my weapon. I did not even have to give a reason. It was assumed i was going to clean it.

Just to put things in perspective, how long ago was this?

I ask because I'm wondering how long it's been since the military changed their policies, since I'm sure everything is exactly the same as it was when you left.

I was in the Army 1982-88, never could we just walk not the armory and check out our weapons, it had to be for a reason, normally training...Marines was probably different since they are assault troops...Do I need to be like the SGT and call people names if someone disagrees? Or is that just Jarhead training?

This is the military!

Just to put things in perspective, how long ago was this?

I ask because I'm wondering how long it's been since the military changed their policies, since I'm sure everything is exactly the same as it was when you left.
A soldier sailor, airman or marine issued a weapon must be free to clean it as needed. That you actually think there is a procedure to prevent that proves to me just how stupid you are concerning the military.

She could have killed others. She didn't. She obviously had "challenges". Like men do when they get home from overseas. Breakdowns, ya know? I think its sad.

I was in the Army 1982-88, never could we just walk not the armory and check out our weapons, it had to be for a reason, normally training...Marines was probably different since they are assault troops...Do I need to be like the SGT and call people names if someone disagrees? Or is that just Jarhead training?
So you were forbidden to clean your weapon? Who exactly cleaned all those weapons in the armory? Who oiled them and preformed normal cleaning functions?

SFC Paula Walker entered the "Combined Arms Support Command Hq" at Ft. Lee Va at 8:45 on 8/25 armed with a non issue handgun and brandishing it. The base was locked down and the local Police were called. She allegedly went on a rampage in an office and finally put the gun to her own head. No reason was given for her rampage. The base commander sounded more like Oprah Winfrey than a Army commander issued a statement "we are sad for our Soldier in arms that she faces those kinds of challenges that she thought she had to resort to these actions". She broke every law in the UCMJ and would have faced a stint in Levenworth if convicted and the base commander referred to "challenges" that apparently justified her conduct.The new kind and gentle Army?

What did you expect after the Workplace Violence nonsense when Nidal Hasan committed jihad-murder?

So you were forbidden to clean your weapon? Who exactly cleaned all those weapons in the armory? Who oiled them and preformed normal cleaning functions?
Do you always assume the extreme?

Forum List

Back