Army given gun confiscation questionnaire

]
I fully support well regulated militias

How is well regulated defined? I was close to a bunch Militia in Maine, 15 years ago. They had good intentions but I thought they were a joke and said so. I was visited by the commander, many members as to my admonishments of them. They did agree with me eventually. I'd get into it if you wanted but no need otherwise.

A WELL REGULATED is good, rag tag is not.
Agree totally

A bunch of gun nuts playing Army is not a militia

And a bunch of farmers and ranchers were better qualified to fight the brits?
A bunch of farmers had no idea how to fight as an Army. Neither do a bunch of rednecks playing Rambo

Bullshit.
At least the Rednecks train.

]

How is well regulated defined? I was close to a bunch Militia in Maine, 15 years ago. They had good intentions but I thought they were a joke and said so. I was visited by the commander, many members as to my admonishments of them. They did agree with me eventually. I'd get into it if you wanted but no need otherwise.

Well regulated then was standard language for well equipped, willing and able. Read as ship shape and Bristol fashioned. We might say ready, willing and able today.

]

Well regulated then was standard language for well equipped, willing and able. Read as ship shape and Bristol fashioned. We might say ready, willing and able today.
Not really. There have been and always will be the "ready, willing and able", but not necessarily "well regulated". I have witnessed these types on a private range. It was shocking, since I was familiar with one of the bunch. They were a danger to themselves and anyone on the range, and their lack of self discipline would be even more dangerous and harder to control in a field environment. The bikers on sons of anarchy were better regulated, but that was just a TV show about motorcycle thugs.

]

Agree totally

A bunch of farmers had no idea how to fight as an Army. Neither do a bunch of rednecks playing Rambo

Bullshit.

Video games where you massacre people is not training

]

Very true
And to be “ready, willing, and able”

You must be registered, organized and trained

Well Regulated

Agree totally

Bullshit.

I put more lead down range than those farmers ever did....or most cops.
And I'd bet those Militia guys do as well.

On Wednesday’s broadcast of The Alex Jones Show, multiple Virginia police officers called into the program to discuss the battle for the Second Amendment brewing in the state, and an Army veteran tells how he received a questionnaire while serving that asked if U.S. soldiers would take guns from citizens.

Army Given Gun Confiscation Questionnaire

Every time you really huuuuurang alex it makes all the losers look dumb as fk every time he is right every time!!

The fly in that ointment is that all members of the military swear an oath to uphold and defend the constitution. The second being part of that constitution any order to seize arms from the public would automatically be considered an illegal order and therefore could not and likely would not be obeyed.

They also swear to follow potus I'm a Vietnam era vet. I took the oath and I still will abide by it. Problem is,,,,, You have to obey POTUS, yet you cannot enforce unconstitutional orders. That clearly leaves a choice between the contradictions.
You specifically swear to uphold and defend the constitution, as does everyone in any office or official capacity in the land including every politician, cop, soldier, lawyer, judge and even potus. You don't swear to obey potus specifically just those above your grade level or appointed over you to be more precise which could include a buck private but only if the order is a legal one.

On Wednesday’s broadcast of The Alex Jones Show, multiple Virginia police officers called into the program to discuss the battle for the Second Amendment brewing in the state, and an Army veteran tells how he received a questionnaire while serving that asked if U.S. soldiers would take guns from citizens.

Army Given Gun Confiscation Questionnaire

Every time you really huuuuurang alex it makes all the losers look dumb as fk every time he is right every time!!
Did the questionnaire say which citizens it was referring to? American troops by law are not suppose to be used in the US against its own citizens so we'd hoped and pray that they wouldn't even consider it if talking about US citizens.

Remember when they were teaching the US CONSTITUTION is a terroristic document ...... They're still teaching it...
Who is "they"? :71:

Agree totally

Bullshit.

Tin cans don’t shoot back

Bullshit.

Hmmmmm...so tell me sparky.
Whats the accuracy rate of the police and military under fire?

Bullshit.

What is the accuracy rate and friendly fire rate of a Redneck Rambo?

Bullshit.

What is the accuracy rate and friendly fire rate of a Redneck Rambo?

Dont know.....but I think you should spend all your waking moments for the next two years researching the subject.

Who needs the Army to confiscate guns

Most gun owners will willingly turn in their weapons

Forum List

Back