Army: Fort Hood suspect shouted religious slogan before firing

and poor old MSNBC is still trying to spin PTSD... This guy did it from pure ideology and rage. nothing more. MSNBC is pathetic.

Yeah, it is just like Bush with his God Bless America (and nobody else) just before he bombed the fuck out of Baghdad.....Bloody-minded murderous fucks, both of them!

so you approve of saddam filling mass graves and running live people feet first through the woodchippers?? good girl :clap2:

Source????? other than what comes out of your putrid imagination about what you are suggesting I think?

For your information, since you are obviously too stupid to actually READ/STUDY history, Saddam was OUR BOY, we supported, supplied, and encouraged, so that moron twats like you could drive SUVs and have cheap gas while out doing nothing useful.

rummy.jpg

RumsfeldHussein.jpg

SaddamRumsfeld.jpg

Reuters headline: Rice pays surprise visit to Iraq. Nothing says "mission accomplished" quite like having to sneak in and out of the colonies. Anyone remember the last time a major US political figure made a non-surprise visit to Iraq?

shelbysaddamsm.jpg

Senator Richard Shelby (R-AL) holding hands with Saddam Hussein in 1990?

Apparantly the FBI had been watching this guy for a while because of his blogging. PC has just killed another 13 Americans. Wonder when people will wise up and realize Muslims are trying to kill us and PC will be the death of many more???

He was born here and raised here, which means he is what? At least as American as YOU? but perhaps going to school in Virginia with all those crackers messed him up.....

When I see how people treat Muslims on this board, I can only imagine the horrors of being a Muslim in Texas.

FYI: I'm not justifying his actions as they are unjustifiable.

He did befriend the military.
He acted as if he was on our side with us before befriending the military and all our soldiers that were shot. As for the security on the base itself i dont know much. But i know that if they did have a armed guard at every building he wouldnt of gotten to far.
Just saying.

Hasan has destroyed the future of all Muslims in the Armed Services. Based on his actions, no soldier is going to trust any Muslim soldier who is fighting next to him

I would like to believe that is the case, but look at how we have bent over backwards as a nation to kiss Moslem ass on American soil since 9/11.

We've gone to great lengths to point out how "peaceful *most* Moslems are". There were commercials on TV designed to hammer home that idea as well.

Our children have been spoon-fed a steady diet of "Peaceful Islam" in their schools, even going so far in many school districts to make Moslem holy days a day off for whole districts.

We have special Chefs at GITMO who prepare Halal meals for the detainees...and we provide them each with a Koran (that most of 'em can't even read), a prayer rug, and we call them to prayer over the loudspeakers 5 times a day....hell, we even point out the way to Mecca and Medina for them at GITMO.

So, you know, nice thought but I just don't see it happening. There's going to be a bogus orgy of press talking about how "discriminated against" Hassan felt and how rough he had it in the Army as a Moslem, and how we need to work *harder* to make Moslem military members feel accepted and loved by all.

Sure....right. Hassan was "discriminated against". :rolleyes:

*We, The People* sent him to college and Medical School on our taxpayer dime. He has MD after his name ON US.

His MOS was to HELP AMERICAN SOLDIERS, *NOT* KILL THEM.

And now 13 lay dead, 28 wounded.....because he couldn't square his religious beliefs with his job.....to help soliders.

:evil::evil::evil::evil:

he did most likely face discrimination... but I agree, he could have not been at the end of enough racism to justify KILLING soldiers.

I would really not like to see this go the way of sympathy towards the man

We All need the Freedom to speak Our minds, for better or for worse it beats dishonesty and orchestration. We All matter. This Man had problems and should have been discharged long ago.

The Army psychiatrist suspected of killing 13 people at Fort Hood reportedly warned senior Army physicians in 2007 that the military should allow Muslim soldiers to be released as conscientious objectors instead of fighting in wars to avoid "adverse events."

Fort Hood Suspect Warned of Muslim Threat Within Military - Local News | News Articles | National News | US News - FOXNews.com

Madison Recognized that Our First Obligation is to God Through Conscience, Only then do We have something worthy to share with or contribute to Each Other. He However took an Oath (I Assume) To protect and defend the Constitution and the People of It. That was a False Oath, Anyone not capable of Job Function should resign and return All unearned Compensation to The United States Treasury. That Should extend to All Government Employees, Union and Non Union, and Congress. If it is a Conflict for Muslims to Kill other Muslims to Protect Non Muslim Citizens, even though it is not a problem for Jihadists to kill other Muslims, this should be clarified and a determination made to Expel the unworthy.

Because we hold it for a fundamental and undeniable truth, "that religion or the duty which we owe to our Creator and the manner of discharging it, can be directed only by reason and conviction, not by force or violence." The Religion then of every man must be left to the conviction and conscience of every man; and it is the right of every man to exercise it as these may dictate. This right is in its nature an unalienable right. It is unalienable, because the opinions of men, depending only on the evidence contemplated by their own minds cannot follow the dictates of other men: It is unalienable also, because what is here a right towards men, is a duty towards the Creator. It is the duty of every man to render to the Creator such homage and such only as he believes to be acceptable to him. This duty is precedent, both in order of time and in degree of obligation, to the claims of Civil Society. Before any man can be considerd as a member of Civil Society, he must be considered as a subject of the Governour of the Universe: And if a member of Civil Society, do it with a saving of his allegiance to the Universal Sovereign. We maintain therefore that in matters of Religion, no man's right is abridged by the institution of Civil Society and that Religion is wholly exempt from its cognizance. True it is, that no other rule exists, by which any question which may divide a Society, can be ultimately determined, but the will of the majority; but it is also true that the majority may trespass on the rights of the minority.

Because Religion be exempt from the authority of the Society at large, still less can it be subject to that of the Legislative Body. The latter are but the creatures and vicegerents of the former. Their jurisdiction is both derivative and limited: it is limited with regard to the co-ordinate departments, more necessarily is it limited with regard to the constituents. The preservation of a free Government requires not merely, that the metes and bounds which separate each department of power be invariably maintained; but more especially that neither of them be suffered to overleap the great Barrier which defends the rights of the people. The Rulers who are guilty of such an encroachment, exceed the commission from which they derive their authority, and are Tyrants. The People who submit to it are governed by laws made neither by themselves nor by an authority derived from them, and are slaves.

Because it is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties. We hold this prudent jealousy to be the first duty of Citizens, and one of the noblest characteristics of the late Revolution. The free men of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened itself by exercise, and entagled the question in precedents. They saw all the consequences in the principle, and they avoided the consequences by denying the principle. We revere this lesson too much soon to forget it. Who does not see that the same authority which can establish Christianity, in exclusion of all other Religions, may establish with the same ease any particular sect of Christians, in exclusion of all other Sects? that the same authority which can force a citizen to contribute three pence only of his property for the support of any one establishment, may force him to conform to any other establishment in all cases whatsoever?
- James Madison

Religious Freedom Page: Memorial and Remonstrance Against Religious Assessments, James Madison (1785)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back