Arms race:Kerry promises saudis and Israel billions in aid in wake of nuke deal

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Kerry Promises Israel, Saudis Money In Wake of Iran Nuclear Deal

Hilarious, more money promised by jugears magic money tree. Money that could pay down the debt, infrastructure, the poor, etc.
money for obamacare
money for the stock market
money for the oil rich saudis
money for israel.

dang and I thought bush was bad. Arming the world to the hilt is just as bad as invading Iraq.

What part of "America is broke and quizzillions of dollars in debt" don't they get?

This is fiscal madness.

I guess they are thinking, "Who gives a shit? It's not our money and we'll be gone in a year and a half!"

• Banned
I guess they are thinking, "Who gives a shit? It's not our money and we'll be gone in a year and a half!"

Like your avatar. My daughter has a vynl machine and I had her make me one with Molon Labe written underneath and put it in the rear window of my pickup. Along with some crossed m16s

Like your avatar. My daughter has a vynl machine and I had her make me one with Molon Labe written underneath and put it in the rear window of my pickup. Along with some crossed m16s

I have a tag on the front of my truck with the helmet and crossed swords. Last week a guy came up to me and asked me if it was an ISIS flag! Can you imagine? I had to explain the symbolism to him. He was then satisfied. His wife said she like it!

Forum List

Back