Armenia sent Iran arms to kill U.S. troops and awarded Ahmadinajad doctor title

Why is Jew-Congress still giving aid to such a country who will award a Holocaust denier a doctor title?

Last edited:
We'd better invade Armenia right away. Better yet, take away our rights here.

That's Freedom!

Why is Jew-Congress still giving aid to such a country who will award a Holocaust denier a doctor title?

America is based on the wisdom of the Jews, the Judeo-Christian ethic, not the ignorant backward muslime barbarian that beats their wives and honor kills their children.

Founding Father US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization

America is based on the wisdom of the Jews, the Judeo-Christian ethic, not the ignorant backward muslime barbarian that beats their wives and honor kills their children.

Founding Father US President John Adams...
I will insist that the Hebrews have done more to civilize men than any other nation. If I were an atheist, and believed in blind eternal fate, I should still believe that fate had ordained the Jews to be the most essential instrument for civilizing the nations. If I were an atheist of the other sect, who believe, or pretend to believe that all is ordered by chance, I should believe that chance had ordered the Jews to preserve and propagate to all mankind the doctrine of a supreme, intelligent, wise, almighty sovereign of the universe, which I believe to be the great essential principle of all morality, and consequently of all civilization

You like Holocaust deniers?
Armenians give them doctor title of their State University, and send them also weapons to kill US troops.

It's not a claim, look at the sources.

About time the pitiful remnant of the defeated ottoman empire end your 20 year illegal blockade of Armenia, eh?

Congressman Adam Schiff : 2008 : Schiff Introduces Bill Urging End to Turkish Blockade of Armenia

You like supporting countries who honor Holocaust deniers with doctor title and who send weapons to the Holocaust denier to kill US troops?

Your pitiful remnant of the defeated ottoman empire illegally blockades Armenia for 20 years.

No wonder the Eurotrash want nothing to do with the turkish trash

JStone are you a self-hating Jew?

The Jews gave the world the 10 Commandments. The muslime gave the world wife-beating, honor child killing, terrorism and bestiality.

It's understandable you're a self-hating muslime.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back