Armed teachers would mean fewer female teachers - That's why libs oppose it

Women are so soft and scared. They shriek and run around in a flurry.

Tell me, are you married? If that's your view of women, you should probably not tell you wife. She might surprise you.

HAHA. Sounds like you're a henpecked husband married to an amazon who pushes you around and you think all marriages are like that. HAHAHA.

In my home - I'm the boss. And the little woman wouldn't have it any other way.

Buy her some shoes.

Some skinny 110 pound girl cannot handle a powerful gun. Probably doesn't even want to. Women are scared of violence and prefer to let the cops handle everything. If we arm teachers we're gonna have to hire more young strong men and libs hate that idea.

I'm a conservative and I think that is quite possibly the most absurd comment from a person who believes they are also conservative, as I have seen.
Look genius, women have a strong mothering instinct when young children are involved. In fact, I believe a woman may very well more fiercely protect children than would a man.
As fas a a weapon is concerned, the gun of choice for most women is a .32 cal pistol. These are rather small and lightweight, yet with the correct grain shell, have great stopping power and those weapons tend to be more accurate than revolvers.
Irony from a person which uses the word "shoot" in their username.

[

You must have hit the herb over the holidays because you are even dumber than normal today.

You don't need a powerful gun, by the way, to stop a shooter. A puny 9mm will do.

Most women can't even shoot a 9. Plus they don't like to fight back period. Women are gutless.

And you are here just get a rise out of people.
You are a ridiculous individual. You are hereby marginalized as a far right wing fringe kook.
Away with you. IGNORE!

Liberalism rules public education. Telling them to own a gun is like telling them they should own a Bible. :lol:

My wife's 85lb friend can handle a .44 Magnum revolver, a 12-bore shotgun, an 18lb elephant rifle, and an M1A National Match (M-14). Yer even more fulla-shit than usual, which is saying something. Have you gotten into the holiday cheer? Or are you just a stupid shit?

By handle, i assume you mean shoot it once. Or maybe she shoots puny little 44 special rounds in her 44 mag. No 85 pound woman can comfortably shoot a 44 mag with full loads.

No .44 Specials...it's a S&W Model 29, 6" barrel (it's actually mine), loaded with max-pressure handloads. She has probably put 100-150 rounds through it this year. She can put all six on a paint can from 20 yards about 19 times in twenty.

Forum List

Back