Armed Israeli troops arrest 9 year old for allegedly throwing stones.

Our kids dont get arrested by armed thugs. Shameful scenes.

You and you ridiculous analogies. Those Pal kids are encouraged to bait the IDF soldiers, with their rock throwing antics, in order to score a PR victory for Pallywood.

Why don't you put up some pictures of the IDF giving their lunches to Pal kids, and helping old Arab men along the street?

There are plenty of them.

I'm put in mind of 3-4 year old kids lining the roads, throwing live grenades at US soldiers in Vietnam.
So because the british empire did bad things its ok for these thugs to traumatise infants ?

The 'troubles' in NI are well past empire days.

The point is, 'First cast out the beam in your own eye, then you will see clearly to cast out the mote in your neighbour's eye'.
Listen, I can join with you in condemning the acts of the British Empire. And I would add in the Ulster issue as well. But how does that excuse the brutality of these soldiers ?
Your argument lacks substance. Its crazy.

“brutality of these soldiers”?

What brutality are you on about?

Such melodrama.
Perhaps you should watch the film.

You and you ridiculous analogies. Those Pal kids are encouraged to bait the IDF soldiers, with their rock throwing antics, in order to score a PR victory for Pallywood.

Why don't you put up some pictures of the IDF giving their lunches to Pal kids, and helping old Arab men along the street?

There are plenty of them.

I'm put in mind of 3-4 year old kids lining the roads, throwing live grenades at US soldiers in Vietnam.
So because the british empire did bad things its ok for these thugs to traumatise infants ?

The point is, 'First cast out the beam in your own eye, then you will see clearly to cast out the mote in your neighbour's eye'.
Listen, I can join with you in condemning the acts of the British Empire. And I would add in the Ulster issue as well. But how does that excuse the brutality of these soldiers ?

Such melodrama.

Perhaps you should be more discriminating in your viewing choices.

Selective editing will sway the gullible.

Such melodrama.

I see thugs terrorising a child. Which bit have I missed ?

Such melodrama.

I see thugs terrorising a child. Which bit have I missed ?

You missed identifying your biases. Video editing is easy and the gullible will buy into whatever they are lead to believe.

you -OBVIOUSLY--do not know anything about Arab-Israeli history
....the Pals should thank their lucky stars the Israelis have not shoved them [ JUSTIFIABLY ] into the sea
..how would you like your '''neighbors'' CONSTANTLY coming to your area and MURDERING your people??
..and don't even say Israel does the same--I've been over this many times

Even in the UK, when someone is alleged to have committed a violent assault, they are arrested.

Look to your own laws before criticizing those of countries with which you have no connection.
Our kids dont get arrested by armed thugs. Shameful scenes.

Even the UK has soldiers and armed police. Just not enough of them.

TELEMMGLPICT000099953573_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqSdnVs1xxx3yeSXN55W0GtGUC9aeWGp9KxWLTe01Nyog.jpeg

79,000 child arrests in the UK and Wales in 2017. 246,000 in 2010.

https://howardleague.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Child-arrests-in-England-and-Wales-2017.pdf
Those guys do not arrest children. Its ok though. I can see that the film struck a nerve.

Oh, if a kid threw a rock at them, they would ignore it?

Forum List

Back