Armed Federal Agents Enter Warehouse in Puerto Rico to Seize Hoarded Electric Equipment

:lol:

Almost a quarter of the posts in this thread are different OPs that got merged together.
Wouldn't expect much from the lying leftists since they can't blame President Trump for the corrupt Puerto Rican government from harming its own citizens.

I know this is off topic, but why in the name of fuck did you just "Funny" 50 of my posts? I'm a bit baffled.

Thanks, I guess?

Yah that’s weird because you just are not funny!

Almost a quarter of the posts in this thread are different OPs that got merged together.
Wouldn't expect much from the lying leftists since they can't blame President Trump for the corrupt Puerto Rican government from harming its own citizens.

I know this is off topic, but why in the name of fuck did you just "Funny" 50 of my posts? I'm a bit baffled.

Thanks, I guess?

Thanks, I guess?
Because I can't take anything you say seriously. You are OBVIOUSLY on the side of everything anti American and in that case was the illegals side and the liberal law breakers side.

Democrats could care less about any of their special interest groups, whether it be Hispanics, gays, or women. It’s all about power and their Agenda.
I'll bet the Clinton's are pissed that other criminals are stealing their thunder.

Thanks, I guess?

You are baffled and confused.....which is a symptom of leftardism.

Seriously, the character/poster that is "theDoctorisin" should change his ID to "Imaquack" because it is definitely more apropos. He took the crown of "Most Smarmiest Poster" title from Jake Starkey when he got kicked to the curb for being such an insufferable asswipe and "Doc" has no intention of relinquishing the title.

So not only will democrats hold you hostage for taxes to pay for other people they will hold those materials for another payoff before distributing their stolen goods. Democrats surely are a cartel for the ages.

`
On Saturday, a day after becoming aware of a massive store of rebuilding materials being held by the Puerto Rico Electric Power Authority, the U.S. federal government — the Federal Emergency Management Agency, the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, along with their security detail — entered a Palo Seco warehouse owned by the public utility to claim and distribute the equipment, according to a spokesperson for the Corps.

Rumors of a tense standoff had been circulating on the island, but the encounter was confirmed to The Intercept in a statement from the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Asked if the federal officers were armed when they entered the warehouse, USACE spokesperson Luciano Vera said they were indeed accompanied by security detail and quickly began distributing the material after seizing it. Vera declined to say whether there was a confrontation at the entrance, saying only that PREPA officials ultimately toured the warehouse along with the feds:....... Source
`

The far left, MSM will not be reporting this as it is an attempt at theft by the Puerto Rican power company and their contacts within the government. They want to continue the narrative that the problems in PR are with the US government and trump, which is bull shit. Puerto Rico is a cesspool of criminal activity.
This is a prime example of the kind of corruption in PR that left this island so vulnerable to the hurricane.

I think when they dig deeper, they are going to see that bitch of a mayor and maybe even the governors face looking up at them from the shit.

It’s the 8 year anniversary of The Haiti Earthquake.

The Clintons donations mysteriously evaporated after she lost the election.

I bet they are praying for another Earthquake.

Democrats could care less about any of their special interest groups, whether it be Hispanics, gays, or women. It’s all about power and their Agenda.
I'll bet the Clinton's are pissed that other criminals are stealing their thunder.

Forum List

Back