Armed & Dangerous: Shoots Own Penis

The dickless wonder had to be a leftie, they are the only ones whoo can't handle a firearm.
The humorless CON$ervoFascist Brotherhood can't just laugh about anything, they have to politicize everything.

If the Right are to be believed he can't be a Lefty! As a security guard he has a job and Lefties are anti-gun. The Right own this :asshole:

Stupid, clumsy and not qualified to handle a weapon. If he's also unemployed, the NRA could hire him to train school guards.

I mean, golly, this guy can't be expected to it all, right? Notice how this trained and experienced cop demonstrates how to handle an unloaded gun.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-WJMoxMfm4]Cop accidentally shoots gun in classroom full of kids. - YouTube[/ame]

Security guard charged after accidentally shooting off own penis | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

A security guard in Trinidad and Tobago was charged with illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition after he accidentally shot off his own penis.

What a minute! If it's illegal to possess an unlicensed firearm in Trinidad and Tobago, how in the heck did he get the gun? Are you saying someone didn't obey a gun law? Shocking...

Murder is illegal, too, but it still happens. By your logic, then, we should make murder legal . . . because it happens, despite the law.

i.e., you are being stupid.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Security Guard? A lefty? Only if he's "Left handed"..most security guards I interact with are right wing, ex coppers and wannabe coppers.

BAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

Security guard charged after accidentally shooting off own penis | Weird | News | Toronto Sun

A security guard in Trinidad and Tobago was charged with illegal possession of a firearm and ammunition after he accidentally shot off his own penis.

What a minute! If it's illegal to possess an unlicensed firearm in Trinidad and Tobago, how in the heck did he get the gun? Are you saying someone didn't obey a gun law? Shocking...

Murder is illegal, too, but it still happens. By your logic, then, we should make murder legal . . . because it happens, despite the law.

i.e., you are being stupid.

Clearly, you don't understand the meaning of the word stupid.

Murder involves hurting someone else, a non-consensual act. Owning a firearm? Not so much. Do you see the difference now? No? Now that's stupid!

Forum List

Back