Arlen Specter: Santorum Too Extreme To Represent America

Well, gee, how does Arlen Specter fit in?

Arlen was his lawyer who connected Ira with Barbara to escape to France.

Got any credible proof? Seem to me if there had been any proof, Arlen would have been prosecuted.

Time was up.

Look Lakhota before the bullshit of politics all I ever used to do was hang in criminal websites because I love and adore murder.

I fell in love with Raymond Burr at the age of three. Well that's the last time I remembered trying to hug him on the tv.

Arlen worked with the Bronfman's. Specifically Barbara on this.

All I am saying to you is just distance yourself from something you don't need to get involved with.

I am going to hammer this and drill it right to the max. But it's a non winner for your side.

Arlen was his lawyer who connected Ira with Barbara to escape to France.

Got any credible proof? Seem to me if there had been any proof, Arlen would have been prosecuted.

Time was up.

Look Lakhota before the bullshit of politics all I ever used to do was hang in criminal websites because I love and adore murder.

I fell in love with Raymond Burr at the age of three. Well that's the last time I remembered trying to hug him on the tv.

All I am saying to you is just distance yourself from something you don't need to get involved with.

I am going to hammer this and drill it right to the max. But it's a non winner for your side.

Well, okay. Drill, baby, drill...

Not that I'm much of a fan of Arlen but he's right about Creepy Rickey's over the top kind of hateful conservatism.

Time was up.

Well, okay. Drill, baby, drill...

I'm lining up my chair shots for 2012 :lol: its the ECW in me. :eusa_angel:

Don't take a fall over Arlen though. He's been crazy for too long. Hey I'm pissed off at R's for holding on to the crazy dude for years and years.

Well down the road, and sharing a jug we could probably both tell stories about him.

Not that I'm much of a fan of Arlen but he's right about Creepy Rickey's over the top kind of hateful conservatism.

He's totally Catholic. By Rome. By the Vatican by the book Catholic.

And you find this creepy? Most interesting.

Now I know thats the new key word. Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepy. Out of Huff Po. Can't you guys at least get something original.

Arlen Spector has been a weasel his entire life.

The same reason I won't vote for Romney...

Santorum went to the mat for Spector in 2004. Shouldn't have. The guy was a weasel. This is how he pays him back.

Seriously, did Arlen attend the St. Judas Iscariot School for Weasels?

You mean the guy that couldn't decide what party to belong to?? Arlen was a repub befor he was a dem,no big surprise he wouldn't indorse Santorum.Specter belongs to the opposing party??!!

This means NOTHING!!

You mean the guy that couldn't decide what party to belong to?? Arlen was a repub befor he was a dem,no big surprise he wouldn't indorse Santorum.Specter belongs to the opposing party??!!

This means NOTHING!!

Spector was a Dem before he was a Pub before he was a Dem.

But he was always a weasel. All the way back to when he invented fanciful theories about the JFK assassination.

I love this. Arlen Specter is saying Santorum isn't good enough. Dem turned Republican turned Dem again.

Oh pulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze let jimmeh come out and endorse Obama.

My life will be fulfilled.
Paul attacked Santorum also. Odd combo; Specter & Paul.

By Igor Volsky

Former Pennsylvania Sen. Arlen Specter said he would not support his former colleague Rick Santorum in his bid for the presidency, claiming that Santorum’s view on gay people and women are too extreme to “represent America.” “When you have Senator Santorum’s views, so far to the right, with his attitude on women in the workplace and gays and the bestiality comments and birth control, I do not think it is realistic for Rick Santorum to represent America,” Specter explained Friday morning during an appearance on MSNBC’s The Daily Rundown.

Asked about the snub this morning on the Laura Ingraham radio show, Santorum claimed, ”I’m happy that Arlen Specter is opposing me, I think that shows how strong a conservative I am and I was able to go out and fight for the conservative cause and have victories for the conservative cause.”

Santorum had endorsed Specter in his 2004 re-election bid and Specter returned the favor and backed Santorum in 2006. The support has become a political liability for Santorum after Mitt Romney questioned why he supported Specter over his more conservative challenger and claimed that Specter provided the deciding vote for Obamacare.

Arlen Specter: Santorum Is Too Anti-Gay To Be President | ThinkProgress

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gqXxg-GLD0&feature=player_embedded]Arlen Specter on Santorum.mp4 - YouTube[/ame]

LOL From one of the original flip floppers.

Talk about lacking credibility, even though I may agree.

Throw enough darts eventually you hit the bulls eye.

Leave it to the lefty sheep to jump on this..

All I get is a big fat, yawn who cares.

This means NOTHING!!

Spector was a Dem before he was a Pub before he was a Dem.

But he was always a weasel. All the way back to when he invented fanciful theories about the JFK assassination.

Arlen and "the magic bullet". What a champ!

Leave it to the lefty sheep to jump on this..

All I get is a big fat, yawn who cares.
Paul went after Santorum yesterday also. Paul is a "lefty"?

Ron Paul is competing with Santorum to be THE candidate. It is expected that he should go after Santorum. I would expect nothing less from Dr. Paul. He has to attack Rick.

Arlen should just shut up and fade away.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back