Arkansas television anchorwoman found beaten has died from her injuries

xsited1

Agent P
Sep 15, 2008
Little Rock, AR
genthumb.ashx

Hospital officials say 26-year-old Anne Pressly died Saturday at St. Vincent Infirmary Medical Center.

Pressly was discovered Monday morning after her mother went to the her home when she didn't answer her regular wake-up call.

Pressly was beaten around the head, face and neck during the attack. She had been unable to communicate with her family or police, while in the hospital's intensive care unit.

Family members declined to release any other details about Pressly's death.

Police have yet to identify a suspect in the attack.

KATV's Anne Pressly Passes Away - todaysthv.com | KTHV | Little Rock, AR

The authorities are getting closer to finding the murderer. He used her credit card to get gas just after the attack and there were plenty of surveillance cameras to record the transaction. I expect him to behind bars sometime next week (I hope).

The authorities are getting closer to finding the murderer. He used her credit card to get gas just after the attack and there were plenty of surveillance cameras to record the transaction. I expect him to behind bars sometime next week (I hope).

Hmm... Arkansas... Super hotty TV personality, ya say? Now these surveillance cameras... was the guy heavy set... slumped shoulders... baggy eyes... early 60s... well bitten lower lip... greyish blonde hair?

have we degraded ourselves to political murders in this country now....?

I surely hope we citizens haven't started killing people to enforce our desired political status quo

That's what our police forces are for, after all.

have we degraded ourselves to political murders in this country now....?

It wouldn't surprise me in the least. After reading the hate on various sites for the last 8 years. Not in the least. This is so sad. Prayers for this lady and her family.

That's sad, condolences to her family I hope they catch whoever did it.

Police has said that they are pretty sure this isn't politically motivated. Robbery was the main motive.

Sucks for her and her family.

xsited, I've been following this story very closely. I have a friend who actually lives a few houses away from where this girl lived. Do you live near where Anne liveD?

xsited, I've been following this story very closely. I have a friend who actually lives a few houses away from where this girl lived. Do you live near where Anne liveD?

I live about 4 miles from her home. Little Rock is a very small town, so most people know someone who knows her.

Forum List

Back