Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

divedweeb and thereisnospoon on the same side: there is a news flash. :lol: Low water seeks its depth, and that's where we find you two splashing about. One, spoon is a mindless reactionary, and,divedweeb, two, is just mindless: no surprise there. :lol:

yeah jakey......I see you've stolen another one of Edited by Intense Family Reference/Attack to use in your sandbox.
your crossing the line here
keep the family out of it
Umm it's a cooking device..used to shape cookies and cupcakes. Kids steal these things to make sandcastles and such

yeah jakey......I see you've stolen another one of Edited by Intense Family Reference/Attack to use in your sandbox.
your crossing the line here
keep the family out of it
Umm it's a cooking device..used to shape cookies and cupcakes. Kids steal these things to make sandcastles and such

Yes, I know what you mean, and agree that it was innocuous....

please just play along....post a pic of a nude girl covered by an octopus, and all will be forgiven.

divedweeb and thereisnospoon on the same side: there is a news flash. :lol: Low water seeks its depth, and that's where we find you two splashing about. One, spoon is a mindless reactionary, and,divedweeb, two, is just mindless: no surprise there. :lol:
coming from someone as mindless as you

:lol:
TFF

please just play along....post a pic of a nude girl covered by an octopus, and all will be forgiven.
Ya got one?.

Me...oh no...I'd NEVER need to have one, but I understand that they are the key to the Admins' Hearts' around here.....I think you could find something appropriate by doing a photosearch: Girl+Octopus+Erotic.

:cuckoo:Jeesh! We should all agree this idiot in the OP is a fucktard without arguing over stupid personality conflicts.

btw, Jake, I think divadweeb would be apropos.

:lol:

Ya got one?.

Me...oh no...I'd NEVER need to have one, but I understand that they are the key to the Admins' Hearts' around here.....I think you could find something appropriate by doing a photosearch: Girl+Octopus+Erotic.
gotcha!

isn't conhog a school board member in arkansas?

Yes I am, but nowhere near that town, nor does that guy's opinion jibe with my own at all. I in noway think ANYONE should kill themselves for ANY reason, and have written exactly that numerous times on this board; and you know that blu. Wait in fact it was YOU who was calling for ME to die.

The majority of people here in Arkansas are conservative.

We are? I think you're mistaken. We're far from conservative, and even farther from liberal. We're moderates to the core. We are about to handily elect a Democratic governor and a Republican Senator. I don't think that happens in many states.

Forum List

Back