Arkansas school board says fags should kill themselves

You never really add anything of value. Just personal attacks.

I thought you had a point once, but after thinking it over, I realized I was wrong.

Oh no!!:eek:

I'm very concerned about your opinion.:(
wear it as a badge of honor
;)

Maybe, after a few months of therapy:confused:

:eusa_hand:

right now......***sniff***

it's, just too, too early.....

........the wound, is still so raw....:(

The majority of people here in Arkansas are conservative.

We are? I think you're mistaken. We're far from conservative, and even farther from liberal. We're moderates to the core. We are about to handily elect a Democratic governor and a Republican Senator. I don't think that happens in many states.

I was wondering about that myself when I read it. I mean when you think of what has come out of Arkansas....Clinton to start..Huckleberry...tho he now is trying to pretend.

We are? I think you're mistaken. We're far from conservative, and even farther from liberal. We're moderates to the core. We are about to handily elect a Democratic governor and a Republican Senator. I don't think that happens in many states.

you might be right, I'm more familiar with the northern part of Arkansas where things are pretty conservative in a lot of ways. Even when Bill was Gov here he was conservative , well compared to now anyway.

Moderate leaning towards conservative might be a fairer assessment though. But the point remains, the people of Arkansas are not out looking to convince gays, or anyone else, to kill themselves.

you might be right, I'm more familiar with the northern part of Arkansas where things are pretty conservative in a lot of ways. Even when Bill was Gov here he was conservative , well compared to now anyway.

Moderate leaning towards conservative might be a fairer assessment though. But the point remains, the people of Arkansas are not out looking to convince gays, or anyone else, to kill themselves.

I guess it all depends on the part of the state. Northwest is pretty liberal/moderate. East is very liberal. South is very conservative. Northeast is conservative/moderate. Central would be hard to classify. I'd say that's where you'll find your far right AND far left wing folks, in equal numbers.

Bill was very much a fiscal conservative, as governor and President, but he was also always very socially liberal, yet he pushed his fiscal policies more than his social ones. That's why I support the Clintons so much, they have their priorities straight.

you remain a pathetic moron, and a laughing stock of practically everyone here
with the exception of far left libs

I thought that was me. Now I'm hurt.

divecon is merely projecting his inner angst, rdean. But, not too worry, sooner later he will give you the benefit of his wise remarks.
wow, what a shock, jokey is wrong again
yet he will claim he isnt once again
andf make some silly assed claim he "won"

Teaching good old fashioned conservative "family values". Gotta love 'em.

Teaching good old fashioned conservative "family values". Gotta love 'em.
leave it to rdean to get it wrong

Have to agree with you on this one...
rdean has no clue what conservatives really stand for
and i can understand that he does have it right about SOME people that claim to be conservative
but he wants to claim that ALL conservatives are like that

this guy in AR is an idiot and he was asked to step down because of what he said

Forum List

Back