Arkansas Man Handcuffed Hands Behind Back, Commits Suicide while Held in Cop Squadcar

We have heard about this already. Apparently they are still investigating, and I heard that the autopsy report came back and states that it is possible he could have done this himself - although I don't buy it for a second.

We have heard about this already. Apparently they are still investigating, and I heard that the autopsy report came back and states that it is possible he could have done this himself - although I don't buy it for a second.

I dont think it is physically possible to do what they claim. He would have had to have gotten out of the cuffs to commit suicide, but I have seen several accounts and none of them say he got out of his cuffs, but only that he had been cuffed behind his back.

The easiest explanation is that the cops shot him dead for some reason and the coroner did the Arkansas suicide thing. One coroner in Arkansas once ruled a man whose head had been cut off with an axe to have been a suicide too, lolol.

That state is about as corrupt as New Jersey, New Mexico, and Illinois.

Forum List

Back