Arkansas gov pledges to sign Religious Freedom bill

Hatred? Examples please?
As much as you keep wishing, democrats once again are vulnerable in both the house and senate.
Reid's ( NV) replacement when his term is up will be a Republican. Menendez in NJ will be battling legal issues. If he runs, he will lose.
In fact the NJ democrat party bosses will probably tell him, not ask, TELL him to stand down.

This law we're discussing for example;it's proliferation through out the red states for another. The longer this stays in the minds of politically active persons...the better it is for the DEMS.

DEMS are re-taking the Senate in 2016...live it, love it, know it. By how much depends on how many Todd Akins and Sharon Angles are fielded by the TEA party. Schumer is going to be the new Majority leader.

POTUS is a toss up. Looking good for Hillary so far but there is a long way to go.
Did your original post bear repeating?
My posts are usually very good so repeating them only adds to the board's clout.
Your post was countered in a logical order based on the facts.
You presented no facts; you seldom do. Chuck Schumer will be the next Majority leader.
Before you type, does it look like I wanted a response from you?
You've obviously mistaken me for someone who cares what you want.
You a legend in your own mind.
Chuck U Schumer?.....Uhh, your side has ZERO chance of retaking the Senate......In fact, the dems are on track to losing at least two more seats.
Did you not hear? Memendez (D-NJ) just got hit with a criminal indictment today.. He's toast.
U.S. Sen. Menendez indicted on corruption charges - News - NorthJersey.com
Facts? Cookie, you would know a fact if it infested your apartment with black mold.
You should be having tea with Gloria Allred.

It will be fun to bring this up again....
4:30 AM...You posted this at 4:30 AM?....And that is the best you can do?
hey, puddin'....Sominex....

Forum List

Back