Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with "liberal"

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with liberal | Reuters

LITTLE ROCK, Ark | Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14pm EST
(Reuters) - A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side, the campaign manager said.

The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative Steve Womack.

Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.

The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.
<more>

That's fucking disgusting.

Whoever did that needs psychiatric help.

Or a bullet between the eyes.

That kind of shit is going to mess those kids up for life.

I wish I believed there is a special place in hell for motherfuckers who kill cats like that.

:eek:

Whoever is responsible is a sick fucker! I hope they are caught and punished.

Arkansas Democrat's cat killed, painted with liberal | Reuters

LITTLE ROCK, Ark | Mon Jan 23, 2012 4:14pm EST
(Reuters) - A cat belonging to an Arkansas Democratic campaign manager was found dead on Sunday night with the word "Liberal" spray-painted across its side, the campaign manager said.

The cat was a pet of Jake Burris, who manages Democrat Ken Aden's bid for Arkansas' 3rd Congressional District. Aden is running against incumbent Republican Representative Steve Womack.

Burris was returning to his Russellville, Arkansas home with his four children when he found the cat on his doorstep, the Aden campaign said in a press release on Monday.

The mixed-breed Siamese cat had one side of its head bashed in to "the point the cat's eyeball was barely hanging from its socket," the release said.
<more>

My first thought after reading the story, must have been a huge cat. That said, I hope that Burris finds the guy, kills him, and spray paints idiot across his chest. I would fully support any DA who refused to file charges for that.

oh this is going to wonders for the GOP

I assume you have evidence that the GOP was responsible or is this gonna be another overly emotional whinefest?

We should speculate like he has, perhaps along the lines that some Liberal did it to help their candidate? I mean if we are just gonna make shit up and spew it on the board.......

Whoever did it should be skinned alive and slopped with saltwater.

A cat should never be treated like that.

Like all politicians, Republicans are prone to telling a lie now and then - just like the Democrats but I haven't heard anything about them taking to cat killing. At least not yet.

Oh my. Having lost so many last year, I can't believe anyone would do this. To purposefully hurt this family and the pain they put that baby thru, there's a special place in hell for whoever did this.

May they receive what they dished out. My greatest prayer to Jehovah. How evil. How evil. Punish them Lord.

http://bluearkansasblog.com/?p=8417

It is well known that most of those who kill people started with animals. As someone else said - I wonder what would this sick twitch have done if the family had been at home?

What is really wrong here is that no Republicans/rw's/teabaggers are speaking out against this. the only thing I've seen from the right is defensive stuttering, much like the post above.

Worse, sooner or later, some right wing nut will suggest that a liberal/Dem did this in order to have it blamed on the rw.

It is well known that most of those who kill people started with animals. As someone else said - I wonder what would this sick twitch have done if the family had been at home?

What is really wrong here is that no Republicans/rw's/teabaggers are speaking out against this. the only thing I've seen from the right is defensive stuttering, much like the post above.

Worse, sooner or later, some right wing nut will suggest that a liberal/Dem did this in order to have it blamed on the rw.

So, what makes you think a Republican did this? Painting with a rather wide brush aren't you? Whoever did it is a sick sob regardless of political party.

So one psycho does something like this, and right away libs want to label every repub? Could be the other way around too, how ridiculous is it to generalize about a large group of people based on one nutcase?

what are you talking about?

this isn't a matter of left or right? this is one sick mother fucking puppy that if you gave me 2 minutes with the little sleazeball I'd make justice happen with my own hands around the bastards throat.

dear lord. stop. this is wrong what you are doing. stop please.

I guess the guy that shot Gabby Giffords and those other people was a repub too then. Oh wait, no he was just an insane psycho. Same as this person.

Forum List

Back