Arizona's Latino Population Up a Whopping 46%, Says Census

The Latino culture is to overpopulate land with ignorance.

Just so you know and understand. My wife happens to be of Mexican decent. Her family was in Texas when it became the Republic of Texas. You haven't a clue...

Ignorance is bliss:

Mexicans seek solace amid chaos - Americas - Al Jazeera English

LOL you think Santa Muerte is something new? Get away from the drug cartels and into places like Mexico City and except for the language you'd think you were in NYC. Same businesses and same problems.

Now if you want to talk about illegals then that's a whole different ball of wax.....

Just so you know and understand. My wife happens to be of Mexican decent. Her family was in Texas when it became the Republic of Texas. You haven't a clue...

Ignorance is bliss:

Mexicans seek solace amid chaos - Americas - Al Jazeera English

LOL you think Santa Muerte is something new? Get away from the drug cartels and into places like Mexico City and except for the language you'd think you were in NYC. Same businesses and same problems.

Now if you want to talk about illegals then that's a whole different ball of wax.....

Yes, I know there are Mexicans who want nothing to do with 90% of the other Mexicans because of the class thing.

I also know a few Mexicans that go to church every day and wouldn't harm a fly.

But the new Mexican is a gang banger punk who sees religion as something for idiots and could care less about who he hurts. They live all around me. I know what I'm talking about.

I don't know where you live but I think I would move.

BTW, you are not describing the majority of Mexicans, Americans of Mexican decent, or even illegal Mexicans. You are describing a small minority of a minority.

I don't know where you live but I think I would move.

BTW, you are not describing the majority of Mexicans, Americans of Mexican decent, or even illegal Mexicans. You are describing a small minority of a minority.

I am glad I don't live in Los A. Keep defending them and you'll be the minority behind the barbed wire fence.

Forum List

Back