Arizona's Brewer: Most illegal immigrants are 'drug mules'

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Angelhair, Jun 26, 2010.

1. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Arizona's Brewer: Most illegal immigrants are 'drug mules' - CNN.com

The truth does hurt.........stand firm Gov Brewer, they know this but it hurts them to the core to admit that they have failed their people in that miserable country of Mexico. The illegals are bought by the drug cartels and the government of Mexico knows this. Of course, there are the few who would rather stay in Mexico than to fall in to the clutches of the narco traficantes. There is always the exception to the rule. I'm sure that she did not mean to say ALL - but MANY - yes!!

2. Bullfighter

Bullfighter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +111
    No. She meant all!

3. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    No she did not.....ALL is unrealistic.....and many is too many.

4. Oddball

Oddball BANNED Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    I have to say that's ridiculous.

Although it's safe to say that most of the ones involved in the violence, whether perp or victim, are likely drug mules, that broad brush is painting waaaay too wide.

5. Douger

Douger BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +915
    I'll give the dumb **** one brownie point.
    She acknowledges a difference
    ""So they are criminals. They're breaking the law when they are trespassing and they're criminals when they pack the marijuana and the drugs on their backs.""

6. editec

editec Mr. Forgot-it-All

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,617

Well I wish to hell somebody would make them carry more, then.

You have no idea what a pain the ass it is for me to score pot hereabouts.

I have to know somebody who knows somebody who knows somebody, and all those somebodies aren't getting paid, but merely doing me a favor.

Maybe I should just move to California and save those poor mules the long trip.

7. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,713

I hate to break it to you Angelhair but our miserable excuse for a government is failing us too wouldn't you say?

8. Sarah G

Sarah G When Nothing Goes Right, Go Left Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +23,989
    And of course, as always, that woman is an idiot.

9. Bullfighter

Bullfighter BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +111
    Look up crossing a state line while committing a crime. That's a federal rap.

10. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    Maybe I cannot do the math and Brewer's statement was a little off, but 20 million illegal aliens sending billions out of the country is a little off also if they are washing dishes, baby sitting, picking lettuce and apples, cutting lawns, cleaning hotels rooms and working at Walmart. The drugs brought here has to be distributed and that is were the hard working illegal aliens come in.

Economic costs of mass immigration (legal and illegal immigration ...An average of 10000 illegal aliens cross the border every day - over 3 million per year. ... $10 billion dollars (as of 2003) are sent back to Mexico annually, .... send $30 billion a year in remittances back to their native countries. ...
    Economic costs of mass immigration (legal and illegal immigration) - CAIR - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform - Cached - Similar

Issues - Economic costs of illegal immigration - THE AMERICAN ...$60 billion dollars are earned by illegal aliens in the U.S. each year. ... $10 billion dollars are sent back to Mexico annually, according to the Pew Hispanic ... ($9 billion dollars were previously sent back annually, according to a ...
    Issues - Economic costs of illegal immigration - THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE FOUNDATION - Cached - Similar

Money Sent Back To Mexico Set To Surpass Oil Revenue This Year ...Mar 21, 2005 ... In February I reported on the record $16.6 billion sent back to Mexico ... of illegal aliens are using bank accounts in this country to send ...
    Money Sent Back To Mexico Set To Surpass Oil Revenue This Year : Diggers Realm - Cached - Similar