Arizona's Brewer: Most illegal immigrants are 'drug mules'

Angelhair

Aug 22, 2009
Arizona's Brewer: Most illegal immigrants are 'drug mules' - CNN.com

The truth does hurt.........stand firm Gov Brewer, they know this but it hurts them to the core to admit that they have failed their people in that miserable country of Mexico. The illegals are bought by the drug cartels and the government of Mexico knows this. Of course, there are the few who would rather stay in Mexico than to fall in to the clutches of the narco traficantes. There is always the exception to the rule. I'm sure that she did not mean to say ALL - but MANY - yes!!

The truth does hurt.........stand firm Gov Brewer, they know this but it hurts them to the core to admit that they have failed their people in that miserable country of Mexico. The illegals are bought by the drug cartels and the government of Mexico knows this. Of course, there are the few who would rather stay in Mexico than to fall in to the clutches of the narco traficantes. There is always the exception to the rule. I'm sure that she did not mean to say ALL - but MANY - yes!!
I have to say that's ridiculous.

Although it's safe to say that most of the ones involved in the violence, whether perp or victim, are likely drug mules, that broad brush is painting waaaay too wide.

Although it's safe to say that most of the ones involved in the violence, whether perp or victim, are likely drug mules, that broad brush is painting waaaay too wide.
I'll give the dumb **** one brownie point.
She acknowledges a difference
""So they are criminals. They're breaking the law when they are trespassing and they're criminals when they pack the marijuana and the drugs on their backs.""

I hate to break it to you Angelhair but our miserable excuse for a government is failing us too wouldn't you say?

And of course, as always, that woman is an idiot.

I'll give the dumb **** one brownie point.
She acknowledges a difference
""So they are criminals. They're breaking the law when they are trespassing and they're criminals when they pack the marijuana and the drugs on their backs.""

Look up crossing a state line while committing a crime. That's a federal rap.

Maybe I cannot do the math and Brewer's statement was a little off, but 20 million illegal aliens sending billions out of the country is a little off also if they are washing dishes, baby sitting, picking lettuce and apples, cutting lawns, cleaning hotels rooms and working at Walmart. The drugs brought here has to be distributed and that is were the hard working illegal aliens come in.

Economic costs of mass immigration (legal and illegal immigration ...An average of 10000 illegal aliens cross the border every day - over 3 million per year. ... $10 billion dollars (as of 2003) are sent back to Mexico annually, .... send $30 billion a year in remittances back to their native countries. ...
Economic costs of mass immigration (legal and illegal immigration) - CAIR - Colorado Alliance for Immigration Reform - Cached - Similar

Issues - Economic costs of illegal immigration - THE AMERICAN ...$60 billion dollars are earned by illegal aliens in the U.S. each year. ... $10 billion dollars are sent back to Mexico annually, according to the Pew Hispanic ... ($9 billion dollars were previously sent back annually, according to a ...
Issues - Economic costs of illegal immigration - THE AMERICAN RESISTANCE FOUNDATION - Cached - Similar

Money Sent Back To Mexico Set To Surpass Oil Revenue This Year ...Mar 21, 2005 ... In February I reported on the record $16.6 billion sent back to Mexico ... of illegal aliens are using bank accounts in this country to send ...
Money Sent Back To Mexico Set To Surpass Oil Revenue This Year : Diggers Realm - Cached - Similar

If you saw the video taken by a arizona citizen of illegal aliens carrying back pack full of drugs, marching through the arizona desert, you would get the same impression Brewer got. She is looking through the eyes of a resident of Arizona. You would have to live in Phoenix or Tucson to understand the crimes related to drugs. And most of the drugs enter through arizona.
Give Brewer a break. She has lived with this problem for years and at the breaking point.
I was raise in Arizona, Pinal Country, and will not risk my life going back for a visit.

Brewer may not be the smartest but it doesn't take a genius to know there are big problems with the border, especially in Arizona.

For those of you who like to call her an idiot, you have yet to come up with an idea of your own in solving the illegal immigration problem in Arizona.

Brewer may not be the smartest but it doesn't take a genius to know there are big problems with the border, especially in Arizona.

For those of you who like to call her an idiot, you have yet to come up with an idea of your own in solving the illegal immigration problem in Arizona.

they don't need a solution, their answer to Arizona's problems don't concern their personal lives so they can sit here cross legged all day long and say Brewer is an idiot. It wasn't their dad, grandad who was murdered in cold blood. DemonRats are just that way,, vewy judgemental.

who's a dumber gaff machine the republicans vs BP.

Yes you already concede 90% of blacks, lets go for 100% of browns conceded over to the democrats. LUV it.

Forum List

Back