"Arizona’s Birtherpalooza Canceled Over Low Ticket Sales"

“The REASON the EVENT by Sheriff Joe & his Cold Case POSSE was CANCELLED is because the Sheriff & others are TOO DUMB to SEE the MURDERS Barack Obama had his Security Adviser John Brennan commit on Obama’s Gay Lovers in Chicago,” the visitor wrote.

:rofl:

Whoa, where did you read that???

Birtherpalooza Canceled Over Low Ticket Sales | TPMMuckraker

One theory could be found on the Facebook page of Linda Bentley, an Arizona tea party activist who had been promoting the event. A visitor to her page wrote that it had been doomed because Arpaio was unwilling to take his probe even further and investigate the president for murder.

“The REASON the EVENT by Sheriff Joe & his Cold Case POSSE was CANCELLED is because the Sheriff & others are TOO DUMB to SEE the MURDERS Barack Obama had his Security Adviser John Brennan commit on Obama’s Gay Lovers in Chicago,” the visitor wrote.

One theory could be found on the Facebook page of Linda Bentley, an Arizona tea party activist who had been promoting the event. A visitor to her page wrote that it had been doomed because Arpaio was unwilling to take his probe even further and investigate the president for murder.

Wow, I totally missed that in my own link.

Hey, Freewill and 007, are either of you nutbags Linda Bently?

Over half the country is NUTBAG then moron. Just because there's a bunch of loud mouth, cocky, smart asses here that chose to ram their heads up their ass doesn't mean shit. Over half the country seriously doubts obama is legally president. The issues range from him having dual citizenship at birth because his alleged father was British, which constitutionally rejects him from possibly being president, to the proven forged documents that have been presented in digital form online that obama tried to pass off as certificates of birth, to his social security number from Connecticut that comes back to someone else's name and a state he's never been to or lived in, to his selective service card which is out of sequence and also appears to be a forgery. The only issue is NOT that he wasn't born in Hawaii, it's a MULTITUDE of things. The majority of obama's lifes story is a fraud, a lie, even half the shit he wrote in his books is PROVEN lies.

They're not going after him right now for a reason. The state of the union is too fragile for the powers to be to impeach obama for high crimes and treason against America... NOW that is. But it's coming... someday... it's coming. No scandal and cover up this big ever stands forever. obama's day is coming.

Last edited:

Over half the country is NUTBAG moron. Just because there's a bunch of loud mouth, cocky, smart asses here that chose to ram their heads up their ass doesn't mean shit. Over half the country seriously doubts obama is legally president. The issues range from him having dual citizenship at birth because his alleged father was British, which constitutionally rejects him from possibly being president, to the proven forged documents that have been presented in digital form online that obama tried to pass of as certificates of birth, to his social security number from Connecticut that comes back to someone else's name and a state he's never been to or lived in, to his selective service card which is out of sequence and also appears to be a forgery. The only issue is NOT that he wasn't born in Hawaii, it's a MULTITUDE of things.

They're not going after right now for a reason. The state of the union is too fragile for the powers to be to impeach obama for high crimes and treason against America... NOW that is. But it's coming... someday... it's coming. No scandal and cover up this big ever stands forever. obama's day is coming.

You really are fuckin' cuckoo for cocoa puffs, aren't ya.

obamaslies.jpg

Cuckoo for coco puffs has been this thread..

Hey, I was just sharing some happy news about some conspiracy nuts and then some real ones came in here crazied the place up.

Actually, it's kind of entertaining. Probably after Nov. 6 they're gonna be out babbling on the street corner.

:)

Over half the country is NUTBAG moron. Just because there's a bunch of loud mouth, cocky, smart asses here that chose to ram their heads up their ass doesn't mean shit. Over half the country seriously doubts obama is legally president. The issues range from him having dual citizenship at birth because his alleged father was British, which constitutionally rejects him from possibly being president, to the proven forged documents that have been presented in digital form online that obama tried to pass of as certificates of birth, to his social security number from Connecticut that comes back to someone else's name and a state he's never been to or lived in, to his selective service card which is out of sequence and also appears to be a forgery. The only issue is NOT that he wasn't born in Hawaii, it's a MULTITUDE of things.

They're not going after right now for a reason. The state of the union is too fragile for the powers to be to impeach obama for high crimes and treason against America... NOW that is. But it's coming... someday... it's coming. No scandal and cover up this big ever stands forever. obama's day is coming.

Is that you Saul? Saul Alinsky...

WTF is WRONG with these idiots?

Seriously, how did so much of the R get so damn dumb and so incredibly vicious and ugly?

Actually, I'm sure there have always been idiots like this bunch but they do seem to be getting worse. I mean, is there anything they won't lie about?

Hey, I was just sharing some happy news about some conspiracy nuts and then some real ones came in here crazied the place up.

Actually, it's kind of entertaining. Probably after Nov. 6 they're gonna be out babbling on the street corner.

Your sharing also included a demonstration on how fucking stupid and willfully ignorant you are.

Is that you Saul? Saul Alinsky...

God, I wish I could be half as good as Saul was.

Your sharing also included a demonstration on how fucking stupid and willfully ignorant you are.

^^^^^

See what I mean?

The USMB birfers will have to get refunds.

Sheriff Joe will tell them Obama stole their money. They'll believe that one.

"Birfer?" Is that your baby dialect, or are you just that fucking stupid?

I'm sorry that you won't be able to see Pat Boone, birfer. I'm sure he would have sung some great birfer tunes.

Birfer... sheeeezuz... you people don't even care your act is making YOU look like a moron.

Well, ok... baby talk guy... you the baby talk guy now... k... baby talk guy?

Need a diaper, baby talk guy?

"Birfer?" Is that your baby dialect, or are you just that fucking stupid?

I'm sorry that you won't be able to see Pat Boone, birfer. I'm sure he would have sung some great birfer tunes.

Birfer... sheeeezuz... you people don't even care your act is making YOU look like a moron.

Well, ok... baby talk guy... you the baby talk guy now... k... baby talk guy?

Need a diaper, baby talk guy?

Melting down doesn't become you, Pale.

Birfers 0-93.

Democrats love you guys.

Forum List

Back