Arizona VS Seattle

Another 4th quarter lead blown for the Seahawks, but at least the Seahawks have had a lead.

Seattle has had a 4th qtr lead in all 5 losses this season. That has been good enough for Russell Wilson because as he has said ad nausium that he just wants to "have a chance" at the end of the games.

Most fans would suggest that there is nothing wrong with wanting to win decisively going away by two or more scores in every game.

If the Hawks can score 32 points in a second half imagine how much they could score if they didn't give the other team a 1st half with less than a TD of points in most of their games. But no...Russell apparently doesn't want to risk embarrassing his opponents. Fair is fair...In Wilson's mind it is greedy to blow out his opponents. A "chance" is all he asks..it is the Christian thing to do to just ask for a fair chance. God will allow a victory if it is meant to be... It's those mysterious ways and all that shit.

I can't count how many times Wilson has explained his team's bungling first halves this season rationalizing that in each case they have come back from huge deficits to take the lead in the fourth qtr. Apparently he believes that these meaningless heroics are just as good as victories. Someone should take him aside and explain that the NFL has no stat for "almost winning".

While I agree with your post, you should put some of the blame where it belongs, the overpaid defense giving up 4th quarter leads game after game.

The Hawk defense runs plays just like the Offense does. When Richard calls a blitz the Hawks flat destroyed Palmer's game. This was obvious in the third Qtr.

The real problem with the Defense in the first half was that the Offense only ran 9 plays so there was no Offensive scoring. Richard seems to stick with a game plan no matter how ineffectual his ideas are working.

We will never know what the Offense had penciled in for a plan because the stupid players backed up the team near their own goal line with multiple penalties on every attempted drive in the first and second qtrs.

The Hawks coaches need to start doing drastic moves to convince the idiots to stop making stupid mistakes.

I suggest that ANY player that makes a dumb ass penalty in the first half gets yanked for the whole qtr no matter who it is. This will embarrass the offender as it will become clear that the coaches will not allow ANY player to ruin a drive with stupid play.

I believe that the Seahawks CAN play with any team if they are not also playing against themselves as well as their opponents.

Offensive holding, Defensive pass interference and holding are penalties that can all be eliminated. Chop blocks and tripping can easily be avoided.

I believe that this version of the Seahawks can beat any team in the NFL if they play within the rules.

The Hawks have dug a deep hole for themselves this season. The good news is that barring injury they are fully capable of winning out and making the playoffs.

The Seahawks have wasted any cushion to fall back on in the stretch run. They don't need to feel desperate. They just need to play within the rules and not allow the refs to kill drives and give our opponents offenses huge chunks of yards they didn't earn.

Another 4th quarter lead blown for the Seahawks, but at least the Seahawks have had a lead.

Seattle has had a 4th qtr lead in all 5 losses this season. That has been good enough for Russell Wilson because as he has said ad nausium that he just wants to "have a chance" at the end of the games.

Most fans would suggest that there is nothing wrong with wanting to win decisively going away by two or more scores in every game.

If the Hawks can score 32 points in a second half imagine how much they could score if they didn't give the other team a 1st half with less than a TD of points in most of their games. But no...Russell apparently doesn't want to risk embarrassing his opponents. Fair is fair...In Wilson's mind it is greedy to blow out his opponents. A "chance" is all he asks..it is the Christian thing to do to just ask for a fair chance. God will allow a victory if it is meant to be... It's those mysterious ways and all that shit.

I can't count how many times Wilson has explained his team's bungling first halves this season rationalizing that in each case they have come back from huge deficits to take the lead in the fourth qtr. Apparently he believes that these meaningless heroics are just as good as victories. Someone should take him aside and explain that the NFL has no stat for "almost winning".

While I agree with your post, you should put some of the blame where it belongs, the overpaid defense giving up 4th quarter leads game after game.

The Hawk defense runs plays just like the Offense does. When Richard calls a blitz the Hawks flat destroyed Palmer's game. This was obvious in the third Qtr.

The real problem with the Defense in the first half was that the Offense only ran 9 plays so there was no Offensive scoring. Richard seems to stick with a game plan no matter how ineffectual his ideas are working.

We will never know what the Offense had penciled in for a plan because the stupid players backed up the team near their own goal line with multiple penalties on every attempted drive in the first and second qtrs.

The Hawks coaches need to start doing drastic moves to convince the idiots to stop making stupid mistakes.

I suggest that ANY player that makes a dumb ass penalty in the first half gets yanked for the whole qtr no matter who it is. This will embarrass the offender as it will become clear that the coaches will not allow ANY player to ruin a drive with stupid play.

I believe that the Seahawks CAN play with any team if they are not also playing against themselves as well as their opponents.

Offensive holding, Defensive pass interference and holding are penalties that can all be eliminated. Chop blocks and tripping can easily be avoided.

I believe that this version of the Seahawks can beat any team in the NFL if they play within the rules.

The Hawks have dug a deep hole for themselves this season. The good news is that barring injury they are fully capable of winning out and making the playoffs.

The Seahawks have wasted any cushion to fall back on in the stretch run. They don't need to feel desperate. They just need to play within the rules and not allow the refs to kill drives and give our opponents offenses huge chunks of yards they didn't earn.

Thank you Huggy!!

There is no greater entertainment that watching a deluded sports sycophant rant about a failing team.

:clap:

Forum List

Back