Arizona To Pull The Plug On California In Response To Boycott...

Californians sure are pretty cocky. They actually rely heavily on Arizonans for their electricity. Third World H*ll-Holes like California should be very careful threatening other States. Might just backfire on em.

I'm sure there is a reason why you just keep repeating the same thing over and over in every thread you post in. I just can't figure out what it is.

Why don't you actually try to have a conversation, instead of re-re-re-posting the same disproven bullshit?

It's already been pointed out in this thread that Arizona CANNOT legally shut off power to LA.

And the U.S. can't legally require people to have health insurance... so?

Californians sure are pretty cocky. They actually rely heavily on Arizonans for their electricity. Third World H*ll-Holes like California should be very careful threatening other States. Might just backfire on em.

I'm sure there is a reason why you just keep repeating the same thing over and over in every thread you post in. I just can't figure out what it is.

Why don't you actually try to have a conversation, instead of re-re-re-posting the same disproven bullshit?

It's already been pointed out in this thread that Arizona CANNOT legally shut off power to LA.

Nice non-sequitor

Nice non-sequitor

What is a non-sequitor?

Nice non-sequitor

What is a non-sequitor?

Non-sequitur. I spelled it wrong.

But here's the definition:

non se·qui·tur
   /nɒn ˈsɛkwɪtər, -ˌtʊər; Lat. noʊn ˈsɛkwɪˌtʊər/ Show Spelled[non sek-wi-ter, -toor; Lat. nohn se-kwi-toor] Show IPA
–noun
1. Logic. an inference or a conclusion that does not follow from the premises.
2. a statement containing an illogical conclusion.

Nice non-sequitor

What is a non-sequitor?

non se·qui·tur
   /nɒn ˈsɛkwɪtər, -ˌtʊər; Lat. noʊn ˈsɛkwɪˌtʊər/ Show Spelled[non sek-wi-ter, -toor; Lat. nohn se-kwi-toor] Show IPA
–noun

Seriously? I was fucking with you....

It did follow in so far as it was as absurd as auguing the legality of such a matter. Point being, since when are we so worried about legalities? Seems to be we are in an era of "I can do whatever the fuck I want". I'm Barack FUCKING Obama!!!

"I'm GUMBY dambit!!!

Last edited:
What is a non-sequitor?

non se·qui·tur
–noun

Seriously? I was fucking with you....

It did follow in so far as it was as absurd as auguing the legality of such a matter. Point being, since when are we so worried about legalities? Seems to be we are in an era of "I can do whatever the fuck I want". I'm Barack FUCKING Obama!!!

"I'm GUMBY dambit!!!

The point was that this is a non-story. One single person in Arizona is calling for this - a single person without the power to do it. The power plant in question is partially owned by California utility companies, and funded by them as well. Aside from being a contract violation were they to shut off power, they are a private company, and don't have to do what the idiot energy board guy says.

This is a non-story, and my comment was purely to ask why Libpocalypse keeps repeating the same post over and over.

And I figured that you were fucking with me, but it's hard to be sure, so I chose to err on the side of caution. :eusa_angel:

National polls are now showing that most Americans support this retaliation from Arizona.

Forum List

Back