Arizona To Deny Benefits To Illegal Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCA said:
Vote for amnesty!
OK, OCA I'm going to give some credit and belive that you not this stupid, but that this is just a attempt to try and piss me off.

I am not getting pissed off, but way you are acting is still very gay :gay:

Big D said:
OK, OCA I'm going to give some credit and belive that you not this stupid, but that this is just a attempt to try and piss me off.

I am not getting pissed off, but way you are acting is still very gay :gay:

Still with the gay thing, Hector and Jesus must have not given it to you good last night, you're still wanting more.

Vote for amnesty, vote Bush/Cheney in '04

OCA said:
Still with the gay thing, Hector and Jesus must have not given it to you good last night, you're still wanting more.

Vote for amnesty, vote Bush/Cheney in '04
Now I'm starting to feel sorry for you, the things you are writing show your weak and or :cuckoo: .

You are acting embarrassingly gay.

Pale Rider said:
The answer is NO! And anyone in their right mind would answer the same. Now believe me, as I live in Phoenix, Arizona, the VAST MAJORITY of people here want the illegals OUT!!! O-U-T... OUT!!! Giving amnesty to illegals would be BEGGING for more of the same. I can also tell you this, if Bush pushed for an amnesty for illegals if reelected, you would see a drive for his IMPEACHMENT rise out of Arizona.

We have laws in America. Follow them, or stay the fuck out. Illegals cost Arizonan's MILLIONS each year. It's been here posted before. It works out to be around $600 a year PER PERSON!! Illegals bring their crime, drugs, disease, and whatever filthy habits with them.

Now I'm not anti-Mexican or anti-anything else. It's just that we HAVE laws in place here in America already for HOW TO IMMIGRATE LEGALY. USE THEM!
Exactly,
"We have laws in America. Follow them, or stay the fuck out".

I think the last post by Pale said it well. Let's go forward from this point.

Kathianne said:
I think the last post by Pale said it well. Let's go forward from this point.
Yes, let's go forward and start removing these illegal beings from American soil.

Big D said:
Yes, let's go forward and start removing these illegal beings from American soil.

at least the conversation. Glad to see you've lost none of your vinegar!

Kathianne said:
at least the conversation. Glad to see you've lost none of your vinegar!
Thanks Teach, I'm new and improved.

OCA said:
Once banned member, now on same level with Bully.

Once time is served according to administrators, time is up and no more comments. Thanks.

Kathianne said:
Once time is served according to administrators, time is up and no more comments. Thanks.

A month was handed down, guess I liked the kinder gentler more truthful last few days.

OCA said:
A month was handed down, guess I liked the kinder gentler more truthful last few days.

Chance: are you questioning the decision of an admistrator?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back