Arizona To Deny Benefits To Illegal Aliens?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comrade said:
Interesting though, would this exclude non-American children from attending public schools? That's not a very good ideal, I'd guess.
No, they can attend the public schools in there country all they want.

Comrade said:
Interesting though, would this exclude non-American children from attending public schools? That's not a very good ideal, I'd guess.

And why is that NOT a good idea. You mean people's property taxes going down would be BAD?

The only solution is to grant amnesty to illegals already in country, get them citizenship and then seal up the border. I'm 100% sure that this will happen no matter which party is in power, there is no other way.

Pale Rider said:
Did you mean "THEIR" instead of "THERE"?

Yes he did apparently but D has a huge problem with grammatics, apparently you have to attend school past the 9th grade in order to get them down.

BTW Pale did you ever get an answer or solution from Big D about all his bitching and whining? I didn't see one.

OCA said:
Yes he did apparently but D has a huge problem with grammatics, apparently you have to attend school past the 9th grade in order to get them down.

BTW Pale did you ever get an answer or solution from Big D about all his bitching and whining? I didn't see one.
Try to stick to the issues and not get personal with me.

Your acting gay.

OCA said:
The only solution is to grant amnesty to illegals already in country, get them citizenship and then seal up the border. I'm 100% sure that this will happen no matter which party is in power, there is no other way.
Why can we not remove the people who are here illegaly now?
And, how are you going to "seal up the boarder"?

Because nobody in the country is willing to waste money on that undertaking and because it is not what America is all about, simple as that. The powers that be that will make the decision have too much at stake politically with the Hispanic vote and Hispanics mean way too much to many western state's economies.

But you keep thinking that somehow you're twisted views on race issues are somehow in the majority, I tell you what, the next time you and Willie are having you're respective business meetings or whatever each of you do, start off the meeting by saying that Blacks and Hispanics are inferior to whites and pass out a memo from one of your racist websites and let me know how long you stay in business. There is a reason that your views are not looked upon favorably in society, because they are wrong, or is it this time the overwhelming majority of Americans wrong?

Big D said:
Why can we not remove the people who are here illegaly now?
And, how are you going to "seal up the boarder"?

Nah I like hitting you close to the heart. BTW how are those counseling sessions by phone going?

OCA said:
Because nobody in the country is willing to waste money on that undertaking and because it is not what America is all about, simple as that. The powers that be that will make the decision have too much at stake politically with the Hispanic vote and Hispanics mean way too much to many western state's economies.

But you keep thinking that somehow you're twisted views on race issues are somehow in the majority, I tell you what, the next time you and Willie are having you're respective business meetings or whatever each of you do, start off the meeting by saying that Blacks and Hispanics are inferior to whites and pass out a memo from one of your racist websites and let me know how long you stay in business. There is a reason that your views are not looked upon favorably in society, because they are wrong, or is it this time the overwhelming majority of Americans wrong?
Can you not read? The overwelming majority of AMERICAN'S want to cut off all public sevices to illegal alians, the money is not a issue. We will save plenty of money by removing these leachs from our system.

How are you going to "seal the boarders"?

And stop trying to get so personal with me.
Your acting extreamly gay.

Seems you've got gay on the mind today, got a big randevouz with Hector tonight?

The majority of Arizonans agree, the majority of Americans are more concerned with terrorism and Jobs, not illegals.

How are the phone counseling sessions coming along? Are you getting to the bottom of your skin color hatred problem?

You seal the borders with a massively beeefed up INS.

OCA said:
The majority of Arizonans agree, the majority of Americans are more concerned with terrorism and Jobs, not illegals.

with the capture of a group of middle easterns coming from mexico I bet that starts to change their outlook some.

Well it makes sense, i'd do it if I were an Arab national blocked from entering the country, its the easiest route in. That is why it is pertinent that we grant amnesty to the illegals already here unless they have a criminal record and then seal up the border as soon as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back