Arizona State Senator President Good Friends With J.T. Ready

I didn't say that. I said if you want to start a thread saying how much you hate black people, I may respond. The topic you want to discuss is not what this thread is about. Is that too complex for you?

What the hell does the fact that a right wing, militia member, who was running for Sheriff, on the GOP slate, and murdered 4 people, including a toddler, have to to with whatever stupid subject you want to discuss? What does the fact that he endorsed, and was endorsed by, the GOP Arizona State Senate President have anything to do with your red herring?

Because it hits home to willow and her ilk. They are scared it could be them that snaps.

Why don't you tell dickie that you teach your children to hate whies then perhaps he can explain why your racism is better than the racism in arizona

What's a "whies"? Have you been drinking? How many on this thread did you neg rep? Or was that just me?

Sorry, but I don't care about what color someone is. What's important is that J.T. Ready was a Nazi, was supported by leading GOP figures in Arizona, was running for Sheriff on the GOP slate, and murdered four people today, including a toddler.

I didn't say that. I said if you want to start a thread saying how much you hate black people, I may respond. The topic you want to discuss is not what this thread is about. Is that too complex for you?

What the hell does the fact that a right wing, militia member, who was running for Sheriff, on the GOP slate, and murdered 4 people, including a toddler, have to to with whatever stupid subject you want to discuss? What does the fact that he endorsed, and was endorsed by, the GOP Arizona State Senate President have anything to do with your red herring?

Because it hits home to willow and her ilk. They are scared it could be them that snaps.

Why don't you tell dickie that you teach your children to hate whies then perhaps he can explain why your racism is better than the racism in arizona

So my racism is your justification for JT Ready killing an 18 month old and 3 other people? Or Russell Pearce and Sheriff Joe vouching for and defending Ready for years?

What's a "whies"? Have you been drinking? How many on this thread did you neg rep? Or was that just me?

Sorry, but I don't care about what color someone is. What's important is that J.T. Ready was a Nazi, was supported by leading GOP figures in Arizona, was running for Sheriff on the GOP slate, and murdered four people today, including a toddler.

race is ALL wiwwow cares about especially when she's been drinking :booze:

... another for the NRA to hang their hat on - since he is dead nothing to worry about they can still concentrate on Zimmerman.

Well, there goes your moral high ground.

He has no morals he bites every time

No bite, just facts. You made a post because you are so gutless that you can't condemn one of your ilk for killing a little kid or the POS who palled around with him for years and by your ilk I mean white conservative racist.

And your sorry ass said good job to the 100 cowards who attacked two people. And?

... another for the NRA to hang their hat on - since he is dead nothing to worry about they can still concentrate on Zimmerman.

They've been supporting these border militias for quite awhile. I don't think they'll be able to get off the hook that easily.

So my racism is your justification for JT Ready killing an 18 month old and 3 other people? Or Russell Pearce and Sheriff Joe vouching for and defending Ready for years?

Do you have a link?

He has no morals he bites every time

No bite, just facts. You made a post because you are so gutless that you can't condemn one of your ilk for killing a little kid or the POS who palled around with him for years and by your ilk I mean white conservative racist.

And your sorry ass said good job to the 100 cowards who attacked two people. And?

Willow, there's a whole subforum where you can tell us all how much you hate black people.

This is the Politics forum.

Was this alleged mob running for Sheriff?

Was this mob endorsed by the Arizona Senate President?

What this mob a chum of right wing, Arizona hero, Sheriff Joe Arpaio?

Was this mob a leader of a border militia, that believed we should just kill people for crossing the border?

Did this mob shoot and kill four people, including a toddler?

Are you too stupid to know the difference between a political issue and your personal racism?

Do you have a link?

Here you go:

"Why don't you tell dickie that you teach your children to hate whies then perhaps he can explain why your racism is better than the racism in arizona"?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ood-friends-with-j-t-ready-2.html#post5216446

Do you have a link?

Here you go:

"Why don't you tell dickie that you teach your children to hate whies then perhaps he can explain why your racism is better than the racism in arizona"?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...ood-friends-with-j-t-ready-2.html#post5216446

A link to the massacre

Willow, there's a whole subforum where you can tell us all how much you hate black people.

This is the Politics forum.

Was this alleged mob running for Sheriff?

Was this mob endorsed by the Arizona Senate President?

What this mob a chum of right wing, Arizona hero, Sheriff Joe Arpaio?

Was this mob a leader of a border militia, that believed we should just kill people for crossing the border?

Did this mob shoot and kill four people, including a toddler?

Are you too stupid to know the difference between a political issue and your personal racism?

The answer to your last question is: yes.

Do you have a link?

Russel Pearce's love affair with Ready is in the OP.

Arpaio's love of the Nazis link can be found here:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/5216342-post31.html

Do you have a link?

Here you go:

A link to the massacre

Here:

A border militia leader on Wednesday shot and killed four people at a Gilbert home, including a toddler, before committing suicide, sources said.

Sources identified the shooter as Jason "J.T." Ready, a reputed neo-Nazi who made headlines when he launched a militia movement to patrol the Arizona desert to hunt for illegal immigrants and drug smugglers.

Gilbert mass killing: Border militia leader identified as shooter

So the senator didn't murder anyone. Good. We will forgive his association just like you racist hypocrites expected us to forgive obama's association with bill ayers

So the senator didn't murder anyone. Good. We will forgive his association just like you racist hypocrites expected us to forgive obama's association with bill ayers

Justification, as usual.

Russell Pearce is running for office in a new district and this ends his career. I guess white conservative Mormons aren't to forgiving.

The Senator called Ready a patriot. Did Obama call Ayers a patriot for his stupidity in the '60s?

The Senator called Ready a patriot. Did Obama call Ayers a patriot for his stupidity in the '60s?

Ayers said he wished he could do more and Obama still hung with him. Best buds with an anarchist who blew up federal buildings.

Ayers said he wished he could do more and Obama still hung with him. Best buds with an anarchist who blew up federal buildings.

Who cares what Ayers said about himself? The Arizona State Senate President called Ready a patriot. Is Ready a patriot to you?

Forum List

Back