Arizona State Senator President Good Friends With J.T. Ready

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
Here's a photo of him with state Senate President Russell Pearce.

jtpearceruss.jpg

Yeah, this scumbag was well connected to the Arizona GOP.

Here's a video of these buddy buddies.

Exclusive Footage: Sen. Russell Pearce endorsed JT Ready - YouTube

Is there any wonder why Arizona passes all these racist laws?

Sorry to those who don't know who R.T. Ready is, but someone moved the thread about todays massacre.

Last edited:
Who the fuck are these people and tell my why I should give a shit?

The one on the right is the author of Arizona's SB1070, the one on the left is a neo-Nazi Republican.

Really? Which one is which and how is it that you come by this information?

The one on the right is the author of Arizona's SB1070, the one on the left is a neo-Nazi Republican.

I live in Phoenix and I used to live in the Mesa, AZ district that AZ state Sen. Russell Pearce used to represent, before his recall. I voted for him to be recalled. Pearce is on the right in the photo. Ready admits to being a neo-nazi and last year ran a minuteman-type border patrol made up of neo-nazis.

The one on the left murdered 4 people today, including a toddler, before killing himself. The one on the right is the Arizona state Senate President.

Is Google too difficult for you?

is i don't give a fuck too complicated for you?

If you didn't give a fuck, you wouldn't have asked who. You don't think it's politically relevant that a neo-Nazi, who was running on the Republican ticket for Sheriff, and who's buddy buddy with the Arizona Senate President committed mass murder today?

Why should I care if you give a fuck or not? If you don't give a fuck, why'd you waste your time posting?

Who the fuck are these people and tell my why I should give a shit?

he looks awfully black.

Many here call the border militia patriots.

Here's one of his last Face Book posts, before he murdered 4 people, including a 1 year old:

"Lets face it - we are it. SEALs and SF are not stepping up to the plate to train American patriots to defend their homeland. We have traitors in office, an apathetic population, hostile media, narco-terrorists, cartel invasion, narco-insurgency, street gangs the size of armies, vicious prison gangs - if not fight back now while we have a chance then when? The decent patriots will arise and take the helm if we lead the way. Long live the Republic!" - JT Ready

he looks awfully black.

Many here call the border militia patriots.

Here's one of his last Face Book posts, before he murdered 4 people, including a 1 year old:

"Lets face it - we are it. SEALs and SF are not stepping up to the plate to train American patriots to defend their homeland. We have traitors in office, an apathetic population, hostile media, narco-terrorists, cartel invasion, narco-insurgency, street gangs the size of armies, vicious prison gangs - if not fight back now while we have a chance then when? The decent patriots will arise and take the helm if we lead the way. Long live the Republic!" - JT Ready

Hey! did you know that a mob of 100 blacks attacked a white couple two weeks ago? care to comment?

Forum List

Back