Arizona should begin to form militias...

Bullfighter

Rookie
Jun 10, 2010
....to take on the Mexicans.

Like Travis wrote:

To the People of Texas & All Americans in the World:

Fellow citizens & compatriots—I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna—I have sustained a continual Bombardment & cannonade for 24 hours & have not lost a man. The enemy has demanded a surrender at discretion, otherwise, the garrison are to be put to the sword, if the fort is taken—I have answered the demand with a cannon shot, & our flag still waves proudly from the walls. I shall never surrender or retreat. Then, I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid, with all dispatch—The enemy is receiving reinforcements daily & will no doubt increase to three or four thousand in four or five days. If this call is neglected, I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death.

William Barret Travis

Lt. Col. comdt

....to take on the Mexicans.

Like Travis wrote:

To the People of Texas & All Americans in the World:

Fellow citizens & compatriots—I am besieged, by a thousand or more of the Mexicans under Santa Anna—I have sustained a continual Bombardment & cannonade for 24 hours & have not lost a man. The enemy has demanded a surrender at discretion, otherwise, the garrison are to be put to the sword, if the fort is taken—I have answered the demand with a cannon shot, & our flag still waves proudly from the walls. I shall never surrender or retreat. Then, I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid, with all dispatch—The enemy is receiving reinforcements daily & will no doubt increase to three or four thousand in four or five days. If this call is neglected, I am determined to sustain myself as long as possible & die like a soldier who never forgets what is due to his own honor & that of his country—Victory or Death.

William Barret Travis

Lt. Col. comdt

ooooo sounds like fun...nothing like a good old fashioned lynching to stir up some faux patriotism - lets' go get 'em and hang them from the ramparts, run them over with our cars, and shoot them til they bloody stop squirming. Maybe...we can have a Tex Mex Rodeo too and sell the little brown kiddies into child slavery? Might help the economy :)

• Banned
Papers please!!! Just like the Nazi's
bet the republiklan's love it.

And remember: Not one Mexican lifted a finger to fight Nazis in WW2.

Liar.

Escuadrón 201 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Again, READ YOUR OWN MATERIAL! There was no MEXICAN ARMY fighting Nazis!
Mexicans hid behind the border during WW2. They made a big deal out of showing up in the Pacific AFTER Germany surrendered. But they never went into combat against the Japanese because the war was just about over. Again....THE MEXICAN ARMY!

You're still a liar. There were also Mexican immigrants that fought as American soldiers...just as there are still some today fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Piss off, troll.

You're still a liar. There were also Mexican immigrants that fought as American soldiers...just as there are still some today fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Piss off, troll.

Look up the REAL history, not just the propaganda they feed you. Learn to accept your limitations!

Forum List

Back