Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

bigrebnc1775, ah, our militia warrior, closet racist, and the one who threatens law enforcement for doing their job.

I imagine there are fine individuals in the world with your name, and I counsel them not to worry about it, because when you finally make a big splatt in the newspapers, the good people can say, "Nope, I am not that racist bigreb."

I imagine Jesse Starkey is going to have a difficult time in jail. You will too because you inevitably will be going some day to the wrong side of the gray bars.

Wowza mama. Jesus Christ, already. I Love my anchor baby nephew. How many of you can say that? His mother hates me more than Jose, their father, she is like a harpy from hell, Jesus Christ, I wish you nice folks knew what is up in this hood. You don't . Good for you. Illegals are nothing to mess with, let me tell ya. This ain't no tellonovella, either. Welcome to my world, grongos. Mi vida loca.

Sorry, reality clouds my posts, sorry. I Live with the crap people like you so easily discard. I live with illeagals. YOU?

bigrebnc1775, ah, our militia warrior, closet racist, and the one who threatens law enforcement for doing their job.

I imagine there are fine individuals in the world with your name, and I counsel them not to worry about it, because when you finally make a big splatt in the newspapers, the good people can say, "Nope, I am not that racist bigreb."

I imagine Jesse Starkey is going to have a difficult time in jail. You will too because you inevitably will be going some day to the wrong side of the gray bars.

I am sure that you are not him, so tell me why do you have the same name as a known racist? You like to troll boards like a hooker looks for sailors on a saturday night. Could it be that you are a racist that just loves to troll people?

When you say "Nope, I am not that racist bigreb." are you admitting you are a racist, just not that racist in the link?

I am sure that you are not him, so tell me why do you have the same name as a known racist? You like to troll boards like a hooker looks for sailors on a saturday night. Could it be that you are a racist that just loves to troll people?

When you say "Nope, I am not that racist bigreb." are you admitting you are a racist, just not that racist in the link?

bigreb, when you are drinking, you make no sense, so you have been drinking a lot tonight.

Truth, I like it. So, what is the time line on the crime "drop" in crime in Arizona? SB 1070 had nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, maybe.

This is perhaps one of the dumbest things I have seen in a long time. Wow. Bravo sir.

The data they are talking about is a compilation of years worth of stats. I guess they quoted crime rates from 2008 or even 2009 and they decreased because the criminals knew about a bill that didn't exist yet?

By the way, ol Sheriff Joe may be in a bit of trouble. It seems he goes after people who run against him and get them trumped up charges. (This is not new from this guy but I have a feeling this may be bad for him...this time).

By the way, ol Sheriff Joe may be in a bit of trouble. It seems he goes after people who run against him and get them trumped up charges. (This is not new from this guy but I have a feeling this may be bad for him...this time).

That's called "politics"!

Sometimes, when I'm on this message board, I feel like I'm in junior high again.

Sometimes, when I'm on this message board, I feel like I'm in junior high again.

Starkey the racist has it coming to him

bigreb, when you are drinking, you make no sense, so you have been drinking a lot tonight.

Even if I was drunk I am still more aware of whats going on then you are on your best day.

Yes, bigreb, you are loony and a racist. You are mad that I called you out on it. Tuff luck, kiddo.

Here are you own words: "Here is an example. bigrebnc1775: 'Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******. Common white trash which I am not. "

You use the n-word, and then demonstrate your class insensitivity. Yep, you sure told me.

Yes, bigreb, you are loony and a racist. You are mad that I called you out on it. Tuff luck, kiddo.

Here are you own words: "Here is an example. bigrebnc1775: 'Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******. Common white trash which I am not. "

You use the n-word, and then demonstrate your class insensitivity. Yep, you sure told me.

How did I use the word ******? Oh YES RIGHT HERE IS WHAT i SAID
"'Fuck you **** you chickenshit bastard. I am a conservative to call me anything else you might as well call me a ******"
So tell me stupid fuck who am I calling a ******? In the context I used it was not racist. It was not putting any race down. The only way that you could call it racist the way I used it is to have a racist mentality.

Anyway needle dick my last name is not the same as a known racist you might as well call yourself little adolph. You haven't yet explained why you have a board name which is the same last name of a known racist.

That is exactly what you wrote, but your interpretation is off, kiddo.

You don't get to use the name at all in trying to characterize anyone else. That is merely a form of covert racism, which I suggest you look up.

Hitler's last name? His nephew of the same name fought as an American in WWII. Yep, clever guy, you sure told me.

You are such nimrod. :lol:

Wowza mama. Jesus Christ, already. I Love my anchor baby nephew. How many of you can say that? His mother hates me more than Jose, their father, she is like a harpy from hell, Jesus Christ, I wish you nice folks knew what is up in this hood. You don't . Good for you. Illegals are nothing to mess with, let me tell ya. This ain't no tellonovella, either. Welcome to my world, grongos. Mi vida loca.

Sorry but your collection of bigoted mantras and mean spirited generalizations/prejudiced characterizations make for a poor attempt at sarcasm. Next time, you might want to hit the quote button so people will see what exactly you're responding to...as that will give a better idea of the rational/logical status of your response.

Sorry, reality clouds my posts, sorry. I Live with the crap people like you so easily discard. I live with illeagals. YOU?

I noticed that you avoided the points I made

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...nment-has-become-our-enemy-6.html#post2608264

Your personal "reality" is suspect at best if you cannot/will not honestly debate the issue with others...that means responding in kind to points made. Your failure to do so signifies your inability to logically and factually support your rhetoric.

That is exactly what you wrote, but your interpretation is off, kiddo.

You don't get to use the name at all in trying to characterize anyone else. That is merely a form of covert racism, which I suggest you look up.

Hitler's last name? His nephew of the same name fought as an American in WWII. Yep, clever guy, you sure told me.

You are such nimrod. :lol:
Shit for brains its how you use the word for it to be racist or are you saying black people who use it are racist? It's the context and the message that was being sent did not make it a racisl slure. So tell who did I call a ******?
No shit for brains you do not get to define what has always been defined. ****** is not has no racisl barriers. Anyone even you can be a ******. A ****** is anyone who is lazy good for nothing. And that is you starkey. You are a ******

Forum List

Back