Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

Actually quite believable, as the GOP equally will not blame Wall Street and its own policies under the GOP congress for the economic meltdown. UNBELIEVABLE! Biggles, you are a tool.

Address my quote. We are discussing illegals, get it? Typical Lib trying to point away from the truth. the TRUTH is that the Feds are supposed to protect America. They are not. In fact they are suing a state trying to protect itself and so the Feds job. And the TRUTH is that sanctuary cities are illegal and oppose federal law, yet BO and his administration do not go after those cities. THAT is unbelievable.

But since you brought it up, it was the Dems who blocked legislation when Bush was president that would have stopped much of the crap that happened on Wall Street.

But I digress, to your insane spin. So address my original quote. Or no comprende?

You, Biggles, are typical far right reactionary loony trying to act like the GOP conservative you are not.

Who is stating the feds are not doing the job? All true Americans (right, center, left) agree that the laws have to be enforced, the border secured, immigrant reform legislation enacted, and businesses punished for knowingly hiring illegals.

So it is not me, Biggles; the government has to do better. But Arizona does not have constitutional authority to pass and enforce the AZ law. If Arapio or any other AZ official interferes with a U.S. Marshall, the AZ official is arrested and goes to the pokey, period.

Gotta a problem with stupidity like yours, silver.

Taking money out of your pocket to feed Latin America is called charity.
Taking money out of my pocket to feed Latin America is called theft.

You have a right to your opinion, but your prosperity lives on the back of illegal immigrants.

The illegal immigrant or MEXICAN as they are properly known as, is stealing the United States and taking it across the border to Latin American.

Who is stating the feds are not doing the job? All true Americans (right, center, left) agree that the laws have to be enforced, the border secured, immigrant reform legislation enacted, and businesses punished for knowingly hiring illegals.

So it is not me, Biggles; the government has to do better.

But it is you and people like you who defend the Mexican invasion of the US that has been going on for decades. They preach their communist message to American children.

"The whiteman is evil and rich. The brownman is good and poor. The whiteman stole everything from the poor brownman."

Stole what? They didn't have anything to steal. Do you see people living in teepees?

Bullfighter, why are you worried about brown people stealing white people's stuff?

To liberals illegal immigrants have a right to be here :cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

cmike has trouble at times with nuance. Much of the anti-immigrant nonsense is racist, while some of it is based solely on the concept that illegals are indeed here illegally. The right misses what the center and left realizes: (1) the illegals, most of them, believe they are 'home' here; (2) the birthright children and young adults outnumber the nativists who oppose their parents, and will outvote them within five years; and (3) Americans in the great majority will not tolerate police state action in removing illegals.

Now, cmike, understanding the above facts, how do you propose resolving this issue in a manner that has a chance to actually work?

Obama certainly can claim victory in the number of deportees. Anyone who says different is trying to create his own reality and his own definitions to support that wierd world that does not worry about facts.

A curt response littered with generalizations. Impugning other poster’s character, as well. But wait, it gets better: WE HAVE TO accept illegal aliens because some know-it-all elitist thinks it’s inevitable. I got that NUANCE. Forgive me, but you are deluding yourself. This matter is not so easily dismissed , despite your erudition you obviously don't have any direct dealing with illegal aliens. The problem here is people you that accept this nonsense and go to lengths to rationalize it. I will stand against THEM and I will stand against people like you, if you side with them.

I am never concerned with such nonsense that I have impugned a conservative's character, because many of them here characters are anything but sterling. Yet not a word for the impugning of my character. Stunned, I say, stunned I am.

You are a fool, silverware, period. The facts speak for themselves, not the least being (1) BHO's admin has deported more illegals than Bush's; and let's add the others that you two morons glossed over: The right misses what the center and left realizes: (2) the illegals, most of them, believe they are 'home' here; (3) the birthright children and young adults outnumber the nativists who oppose their parents, and will outvote them within five years; and (4) Americans in the great majority will not tolerate police state action in removing illegals.

Now, cmike and silverware, understanding the above facts, how do you propose resolving this issue in a manner that has a chance to actually work? What do you propose to make this work?

Actually, the overall crime rate in Arizona is dropping according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

And all the hoop-la about drug cartel violence over-running the Arizona is not exactly true...
As the Sheriff of Nogales and Yuma have gone on record saying the exact opposite of what the virulent supporters of SB 1070 would have us believe

Yes, there should be a better securing of our borders against illegal immigrants....but that will only be obtained when we see the owners and board members of the companies that repeatedly hire these folk being frog walked in hand cuffs on national TV.

Truth, I like it. So, what is the time line on the crime "drop" in crime in Arizona? SB 1070 had nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, maybe. Just the subtle ideal of a hint of a ghost of an idea that Americans are fed up and tying to end this malaise? Maybe the drop in crime can de attributed to less illegals? Hmm. Maybe. I live with Mexican immigrants. Legal or not, can’t tell. I wish they would just cross the “t’s and dot the “i’s” and just immigrate legally and stop bitching about getting caught. It seems obvious and simple. Now, what confuses me, is why people rationalize illegal aliens. They (Illegal aliens)would wipe their ass with the Constitution. They are practical people, not prone to abstractions or philosophy. Not like us loco Americanos. We debate crap like this, for instance.

Typical lack of nuance: legal or not; decrease in crime because of bill or not? Good heavens. Grow up. The bill has been out less than three months, and I image in the drop in crime predates that significantly.

Yes, silverware, I agree with you that the borders should be secure, that the aliens should be documented, and that businesses should be forced to comply with the law. First and foremost, the national government should take the action that needs to be done. If an an obstructionist minority oppose it, screw them. Pass the laws and enforce them.

Taichiliberal wrote:

Actually, the overall crime rate in Arizona is dropping according to the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

And all the hoop-la about drug cartel violence over-running the Arizona is not exactly true...
As the Sheriff of Nogales and Yuma have gone on record saying the exact opposite of what the virulent supporters of SB 1070 would have us believe

Yes, there should be a better securing of our borders against illegal immigrants....but that will only be obtained when we see the owners and board members of the companies that repeatedly hire these folk being frog walked in hand cuffs on national TV.

Truth, I like it. So, what is the time line on the crime "drop" in crime in Arizona? SB 1070 had nothing to do with it. Just a coincidence, maybe. Just the subtle ideal of a hint of a ghost of an idea that Americans are fed up and tying to end this malaise? Maybe the drop in crime can de attributed to less illegals? Hmm. Maybe. I live with Mexican immigrants. Legal or not, can’t tell. I wish they would just cross the “t’s and dot the “i’s” and just immigrate legally and stop bitching about getting caught. It seems obvious and simple. Now, what confuses me, is why people rationalize illegal aliens. They (Illegal aliens)would wipe their ass with the Constitution. They are practical people, not prone to abstractions or philosophy. Not like us loco Americanos. We debate crap like this, for instance.

The timeline was 10 years from the present....BEFORE SB 1070 was a twinkle in the Governor's eye. Don't take my word for it, do the reasearch yourself ( I can't do links yet, as I'm new to this board).

I can't speak for others, but I don't "rationalize" the illegal status of many Mexican (or any other nationality) alien in America....I'm just pointing out the FACTS, that when put on par with all the emotional talking points and exaggerations, puts the whole debate in a different light.

Your assumption that illegal aliens would use the Constitution as toilet tissue just doesn't make sense.....since the vast majority of them (from Mexico) are working jobs that most Americans don't want to do and for wages that most Americans won't accept. Those found out to be illegal that have assimilated and NOT lead a life a crime just contradict your assertion. I'm not saying there isn't a criminal eliment, but that is small.

Remember, you don't here a lot of noise about illegal's from the former Soviet Union countries setting up criminal networks here in America, do you?

You want to shut down illegal aliens, start arresting and imprisoning those repeat offenders that hire them REGARDLESS of their economic/social standing. No jobs available, no need to illegally immigrate.

Also, you ENFORCE laws that make US businesses to offer the SAME benefits and salary wages to those employees of the foreign countries they set up in.

I see we have the same type of suspect far right wing reactionary bubbleheads.

No, racists, we are not going to deport 12mm folks. Not going to happen, you morons.

Starkey is not a common name even on a discussion board.
So jake I must ask why do you have the same last name as a known skinhead racist?

Meet Jesse Edward Starkey. He was arrested shortly after midnight on Saturday and charged with aggravated assault, assault, DUI driving, and accident involving damage to vehicle. As you can see, he makes his politics very clear.

I figure once the police officer sees "Aryan Warrior" tattoed on your forehead, certain assumptions are going to be made and you're not going to get a break on the arrest.

I don't know what all the other symbolism means, but I'm assuming Jesse isn't an Ian Johnson fan. I wonder how he'll get along with his cell mates? I hope they're white.

IdaBlue: He Never had A Chance

Forum List

Back