Arizona Sheriff: ‘Our Own Government Has Become Our Enemy’

The federal government will not permit a racist illegal law from being enforced by racist police and it is the feds who are your enemies. Who is in control in AZ the KKK ?

Since the law mirrors federal law, I guess the feds are racist too.

Nice link Taijilib.

I gew up in the midwest. Us city kids worked the farms in the summer. Why? Because we wanted that first car, or stereo, or whatever. Nothing was given to us.

Let's take a few industries:

Construction - Illegals get paid $10/hr to do the jobs that americans would love to be doing but they used to make upwards of $15/hr. Now they have to take alot less. But americans will do those jobs.

You contradict yourself right here by admitting that Americans are "used to" making better wages. Well, the illegals are doing it for less, with no insurance of any kind, no benefits...just cash and carry. And the various companies that hire them are quite happy about it. The whole point of being an American is NOT to work in conditions that it took generations to improve on.

Yard care - Same story on the wages. As a matter of fact there are american owned companies doing those jobs now.

Food service - Lots of highschool and college kids work at mcdonalds as first jobs, and to get through school. Lots of waitresses out there still doing there thing. Nothing new there.

And what's your point? The illegals that are being hired are adults, looking for more than just a summer or a temp job. at Mickey D's

Prok/beef/chicken processing plants - Again, americans would love those jobs, but the wages have been driven down so far by the illegals.

Sorry to inform you, but illegal aliens didn't cross the border and DEMAND the owners and operators of these plants to lower their wages.....you can thank the OWNERS and OPERATORS for that. Funny how you seldom see the owners of a food processing plant with multiple violations of hiring illegals getting frog walked by Feds to lock up.

So what jobs are you talking about that americans won't do? I say that if the jobs are there, then americans will do them. Unless they deign not to consider such lowly work as most kids do.

Why do wages go down? Because employers pay illegals under the table, also known as working for "tax". In other words, no taxes are payed by anyone involved, so alot of it can't be tracked. That might be one reason americans don't want those jobs, because wages have been driven down so far by the illegals.

Something else to consider. Most illegals working here don't want to become americans. They just want to send money home, and they to, by the billions every year. Why not help mexico clean up it's own house? You sound like a crusader, go down to mexico and help them do it! It'd be just like going south in the 60's for civil rights, which was really a noble cause. (no sarcasm intended).

I've already just used general information and logic to deconstruct your assertions. As for your major claim that Americans will do the jobs if they are there, here's a little eye opener for you:

Farm workers: Take our jobs, please!

By Aaron Smith, staff writerJuly 10, 2010: 1:14 PM ET

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Facing growing anti-immigrant rhetoric, the United Farm Workers union is challenging Americans to take their labor-intensive, low-paying farm jobs.

As communities nationwide grapple with tenacious unemployment, migrant workers are often accused of stealing jobs from Americans. The union believes this accusation is without basis, and intends to demonstrate this with a newly-launched campaign called "Take Our Jobs."

"Farm workers do the work that most Americans are not willing to do," said union president Arturo Rodriguez in the announcement of the campaign.

At least half a million applicants are needed to replace the immigrant workforce, so the union has posted an online application for Americans who want to work on a farm.

Through its Web site, at TAKEOURJOBS.ORG, the union promises to connect applicants with farm jobs in their area.

Since June 24, at least 4,000 people have responded to the application, said Rodriguez. Some are serious responses and others are hate mail. "Only a few dozen have really followed through with the process," he said.

United Farm Workers invite Americans to 'Take Our Jobs' - Jul. 7, 2010

General information and logic. I see that I must bow to you now...

You totally missed my point that companies hiring illegals drives wages down, which also turns americans away from the jobs they used to do. That is my point in a nutshell.

I also disagree that the "whole point of being american is not to work in conditions that it took generations to improve upon". That's a lazy cop out statement. Being American means that we solve the problems as americans, together, and do what it takes to get the job done. NOT come up with reasons not to do something as you seem to be doing.

Anytime you go to an emergency room here, all you see are illegals (yes you can tell who they are).

Well, yes, but in the progressives' model of a "civilized" society, you musn't say what you see (the First Amendment is only for Muslim religious rights). Forms of blindness now are not only a virtue, but required. :cuckoo:

Anytime you go to an emergency room here, all you see are illegals (yes you can tell who they are).

Well, yes, but in the progressives' model of a "civilized" society, you musn't say what you see (the First Amendment is only for Muslim religious rights). Forms of blindness now are not only a virtue, but required. :cuckoo:

LOL, soooo tempting to go there :)

Heck yeah its our own enemie.We are losing more and more of our freedoms all the timeOur government we have now is not for the people,its for the corporations,of the corporations,and by the corporations.

General information and logic. I see that I must bow to you now...

You totally missed my point that companies hiring illegals drives wages down, which also turns americans away from the jobs they used to do. That is my point in a nutshell.

No it's not.....your "point" is moot, since I had to previously use it to correct some of your rhetoric

Prok/beef/chicken processing plants - Again, americans would love those jobs, but the wages have been driven down so far by the illegals.

Sorry to inform you, but illegal aliens didn't cross the border and DEMAND the owners and operators of these plants to lower their wages.....you can thank the OWNERS and OPERATORS for that. Funny how you seldom see the owners of a food processing plant with multiple violations of hiring illegals getting frog walked by Feds to lock up.

YOU keep emphasizing that wages are down due to illegals, but you give the short shrift to the MAIN reason why the illegals are here.....BECAUSE THERE ARE LOW PAYING, NO BENEFITS OR SECURITY JOBS BEING OFFERED TO THEM BY CERTAIN AMERICAN COMPANIES.

I also disagree that the "whole point of being american is not to work in conditions that it took generations to improve upon". That's a lazy cop out statement. Being American means that we solve the problems as americans, together, and do what it takes to get the job done. NOT come up with reasons not to do something as you seem to be doing.

Bottom line: The FACTS that I presented PROVE my point....that Americans ARE NOT taking these jobs.....Period. Your beliefs and suppositions are irrelevent....and whether you acknowledge the reality of the situation or not is also irrelevent.

Forum List

Back