Arizona Sec Of State Ken Bennett Thinks Obama Went To College As A Foreign Student

Fred_Garvin

Rookie
Jun 20, 2012
After being given confirmation from Hawaii that information they had matched the information on the abstract computer generated birth certificate that Sheriff Arpaio alleges is a forgery, the Arizona Secretary of State now thinks that Obama lied about his birthplace to get into college as a foreign student. I personally think that Bennett, as one of Romneys campaign managers, and other team members are going to go at this angle to push for Obama to release his college transcripts.

Ken Bennett
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRZcFVsuz5g&feature=player_embedded]Arizona SoS Ken Bennett Believes Obama Fibbed Birthplace for College; All Records Sealed - YouTube[/ame]

"I actually think he was fibbing about being born in Kenya when he was trying to get into college and doing things like writing a book and on and on and on, so, ah there was weird stuff goin' on. I actually think it was happening back in his college days because I think he has spent one and a half to two million dollars through attorneys to have all of the college records and all of that stuff sealed. So if you're spending money to seal something that's probably where the hanky-panky was going on. If you're sending your attorneys out to lie to get a copy of the certificate posted on the website perhaps, alright, actually I think he was actually born in Hawaii, but all of that aside, we are not gonna win this election based on whether he was born in Hawaii or not.

I think he has spent one and a half to two million dollars through attorneys to have all of the college records and all of that stuff sealed.

No he hasn't. I challenge anyone who believes this stupid meme which has infected this idiot from Arizona to prove it.

Could be true. He hasn't released his College Records yet. So who knows? And then there's this...

Obama-Column.png

After being given confirmation from Hawaii that information they had matched the information on the abstract computer generated birth certificate that Sheriff Arpaio alleges is a forgery, the Arizona Secretary of State now thinks that Obama lied about his birthplace to get into college as a foreign student. I personally think that Bennett, as one of Romneys campaign managers, and other team members are going to go at this angle to push for Obama to release his college transcripts.

Ken Bennett
Arizona SoS Ken Bennett Believes Obama Fibbed Birthplace for College; All Records Sealed - YouTube

"I actually think he was fibbing about being born in Kenya when he was trying to get into college and doing things like writing a book and on and on and on, so, ah there was weird stuff goin' on. I actually think it was happening back in his college days because I think he has spent one and a half to two million dollars through attorneys to have all of the college records and all of that stuff sealed. So if you're spending money to seal something that's probably where the hanky-panky was going on. If you're sending your attorneys out to lie to get a copy of the certificate posted on the website perhaps, alright, actually I think he was actually born in Hawaii, but all of that aside, we are not gonna win this election based on whether he was born in Hawaii or not.

What exactly is in the water in Arizona lately?

Evidence indicates that Barry Hussein promoted himself as a foreign student. Harvard raved about Obama being born in Indonesia when he became editor of the Law Review

Evidence indicates that Barry Hussein promoted himself as a foreign student. Harvard raved about Obama being born in Indonesia when he became editor of the Law Review

People from his past have indicated they believed he went to school on some type of Foreign Aid program. That's probably why his entire college records haven't been released.

People from his past have indicated they believed he went to school on some type of Foreign Aid program. That's probably why his entire college records haven't been released.

The college records/admissions of Gore's, Kerry's, Bush's and Rick Perry's have been released into the public domain. There is no reason we shouldn't be able to see Obama's.

The college records/admissions of Gore's, Kerry's, Bush's and Rick Perry's have been released into the public domain. There is no reason we shouldn't be able to see Obama's.

Yup.

Forum List

Back