Arizona Republican Accused of Voter Fraud, Quits

Not to mention, I've not seen a single post here from conservatives attempting to stick up for this guy. If someone is cheating, ANYONE, it's time for him/her to go.

On the other hand, each time one of our liberal friends is caught screwing the system the issue is drug out for months or years while the charges are denied until the individual in question believes that all the blind faith and support he's receiving will be enough to allow him to skate.
"Are you willing to go down with the ship regardless" must be the first question one is asked when applying for their exclusive DNC membership card.

good catch, kudos on a good post. did tuck boy have outrage over acorn like he was asked? i dont think he did. I bet he was either defenidn acorn or just silent on it.

Dick Tuck is to busy standing naked in front of the mirror, imaging he has a vagina.

that was so funny i spit water on my monitor, lol thank you.

Not to mention, I've not seen a single post here from conservatives attempting to stick up for this guy. If someone is cheating, ANYONE, it's time for him/her to go.

On the other hand, each time one of our liberal friends is caught screwing the system the issue is drug out for months or years while the charges are denied until the individual in question believes that all the blind faith and support he's receiving will be enough to allow him to skate.
"Are you willing to go down with the ship regardless" must be the first question one is asked when applying for their exclusive DNC membership card.

good catch, kudos on a good post. did tuck boy have outrage over acorn like he was asked? i dont think he did. I bet he was either defenidn acorn or just silent on it.

Dick Tuck is to busy standing naked in front of the mirror, imaging he has a vagina.

I bet you had your 2nd grade class rolling on the floor with that one.

There's factual evidence in that article, that Enright's dead SO voted every year after her death.

you just keep proving ur ignorance, and if facutal evidence was enough tons of dems would be thrown out, the difference, this guy got out and went down and other politicians choose to embarrass themselves.

You are also proving how childish you are.

What you are defending is a voting method that disenfranchises eligible voters, and totally ignoring the most common voter fraud, i.e. absentee ballots. How hard would it be to have your state scrub dead people from the rolls? Do you really wonder why so many see the photo ID as a scam to keep innercity blacks, the rural poor, and elderly from voting?

Nope, Republicans aren't interested in keeping the ineligible from voting. They are trying to keep minority voting down.

Pinal County supervisor hopeful John Enright quits

Fraud claims emerge after companion to Enright kept voting after her 2007 death

A Pinal County supervisor candidate has withdrawn from the race in the wake of voter-fraud allegations involving a former companion who, records show, has continued to vote by absentee ballot in the five years since her death.

John Enright, 66, had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, an area that includes Apache Junction and Gold Canyon.

Amazing. A state that wants photo IDs to vote, doesn't even bother to scrub their voter rolls of dead people. The biggest cases of voter fraud I've seen happens with absentee ballots. There was the case of a Republican mayor from Miami being kicked out of office for this kind of fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White (R), was found guilty of six counts of voter fraud, earlier this year, again using absentee ballots.

I'll also bet that Florida, who's actively trying to keep blacks from voting, doesn't scrub its voter rolls of dead people.

It was because of the Voter I.D. Law that this was finally caught.
Do you realize the District 5, Pinal County is overwhelmingly Democratic?
He resigned because of cancer, not because of the allegations.

Pinal County supervisor hopeful John Enright quits

Fraud claims emerge after companion to Enright kept voting after her 2007 death

A Pinal County supervisor candidate has withdrawn from the race in the wake of voter-fraud allegations involving a former companion who, records show, has continued to vote by absentee ballot in the five years since her death.

John Enright, 66, had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, an area that includes Apache Junction and Gold Canyon.

Amazing. A state that wants photo IDs to vote, doesn't even bother to scrub their voter rolls of dead people. The biggest cases of voter fraud I've seen happens with absentee ballots. There was the case of a Republican mayor from Miami being kicked out of office for this kind of fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White (R), was found guilty of six counts of voter fraud, earlier this year, again using absentee ballots.

I'll also bet that Florida, who's actively trying to keep blacks from voting, doesn't scrub its voter rolls of dead people.

It was because of the Voter I.D. Law that this was finally caught.
Do you realize the District 5, Pinal County is overwhelmingly Democratic?
He resigned because of cancer, not because of the allegations.

Not according to the article. It was caught due to an anonymous letter.

His statement made no mention of the scandal unleashed in an anonymous, undated letter sent several weeks ago to the Pinal County Recorder's Office. As recently as this year, the letter alleged, someone had been filling out and mailing in absentee ballots addressed to a woman who died on Feb. 3, 2007. The woman, Sheila Nassar, and Enright lived together at the time of her death.

Read more: Pinal County supervisor hopeful John Enright quits

The fact remains that absentee ballots were sent to a dead woman, and the ballots were returned with votes on them. So why isn't Arizona scrubbing their voter rolls of dead people? As for the guy's cancer, the article also states it was diagnosed about a year ago, yet he only chose to resign after this voter fraud was discovered. Someone committed this crime. Where were the ballots sent? Oh yeah, to the residence of Enright.

This was not caught because of the Photo ID law. The Photo ID law does nothing to stop absentee ballot fraud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back