Arizona Republican Accused of Voter Fraud, Quits

Dick Tuck

Board Troll
Aug 29, 2009
Pinal County supervisor hopeful John Enright quits

Fraud claims emerge after companion to Enright kept voting after her 2007 death

A Pinal County supervisor candidate has withdrawn from the race in the wake of voter-fraud allegations involving a former companion who, records show, has continued to vote by absentee ballot in the five years since her death.

John Enright, 66, had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, an area that includes Apache Junction and Gold Canyon.

Amazing. A state that wants photo IDs to vote, doesn't even bother to scrub their voter rolls of dead people. The biggest cases of voter fraud I've seen happens with absentee ballots. There was the case of a Republican mayor from Miami being kicked out of office for this kind of fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White (R), was found guilty of six counts of voter fraud, earlier this year, again using absentee ballots.

I'll also bet that Florida, who's actively trying to keep blacks from voting, doesn't scrub its voter rolls of dead people.

teh article dindt say who the votes were going to nor who was using her ID. So what can u take from that,

Btw hes stopping because of Cancer, u better not be tossing this around to make urself look better while someone is suffering from cancer, people are going to throw it in ur face man.

A Pinal County supervisor candidate has withdrawn from the race in the wake of voter-fraud allegations involving a former companion who, records show, has continued to vote by absentee ballot in the five years since her death.

John Enright, 66, had been seeking the Republican nomination for county supervisor of District 5, an area that includes Apache Junction and Gold Canyon.

Amazing. A state that wants photo IDs to vote, doesn't even bother to scrub their voter rolls of dead people. The biggest cases of voter fraud I've seen happens with absentee ballots. There was the case of a Republican mayor from Miami being kicked out of office for this kind of fraud. Indiana Secretary of State Charlie White (R), was found guilty of six counts of voter fraud, earlier this year, again using absentee ballots.

I'll also bet that Florida, who's actively trying to keep blacks from voting, doesn't scrub its voter rolls of dead people.

Still think voter fraud is a farce?

you should learn what is going on before speaking..or just spout the usual talking points you hear from others

teh article dindt say who the votes were going to nor who was using her ID. So what can u take from that,

Btw hes stopping because of Cancer, u better not be tossing this around to make urself look better while someone is suffering from cancer, people are going to throw it in ur face man.

Cluephone. You don't need a photo ID to vote absentee. Funny that his cancer treatments didn't bother him until the voter fraud was discovered.

theres no proof of it in the article, but if he was convited u know the dems would change stances in a hurry. either way its a lame story and the guy is out and took the bullet, they dont kow who was using the ID and they cant link it to him or they would have by now. Its really sad he has cancer and has to deal with that and BL totally ignored that part, but you know dems love humans.

Cluephone. You don't need a photo ID to vote absentee. Funny that his cancer treatments didn't bother him until the voter fraud was discovered.

man dont go there.

Anyone who commits voter fraud deserves to be kicked out or punished as a result, D or R.

you should learn what is going on before speaking..or just spout the usual talking points you hear from others

Does Florida scrub their rolls of dead people? Clearly Arizona doesn't. Did the Republican Indiana Sec. of State get convicted of six counts of voter fraud earlier this year? Does an absentee ballot require a photo ID?

Those aren't talking points, those are what are called facts.

A flash from the past:

Fraud Ruling Invalidates Miami Mayoral Election

Citing ''a pattern of fraudulent, intentional and criminal conduct'' in the casting of absentee ballots, a Florida judge voided Miami's mayoral election today and ordered a new vote to be held in 60 days.

The ruling, which overturned first-round balloting on Nov. 4 that led to the runoff election of Mayor Xavier L. Suarez, leaves the city without a mayor until the City Commission appoints one in the interim. Under the city charter, the commission, which is the city's legislative body and which is to meet on Thursday, has 10 days to make such an appointment.

If you don't understand that the vast majority of voter fraud is committed by absentee ballot, you're an idiot.

theres no proof of it in the article, but if he was convited u know the dems would change stances in a hurry. either way its a lame story and the guy is out and took the bullet, they dont kow who was using the ID and they cant link it to him or they would have by now. Its really sad he has cancer and has to deal with that and BL totally ignored that part, but you know dems love humans.

There's factual evidence in that article, that Enright's dead SO voted every year after her death.

The convictions, over the year, involve absentee ballots. Photo IDs wouldn't do a damn thing to stop that. The convictions are also disproportionately Republican cheating. The photo ID law is just a shiny object that distracts from the real incidents. I'll also state that I'm 99% sure that absentee ballot fraud handed Bush Florida in 2000.

A... but voter fraud never happens! It doesn't exist! The GOP made it up to keep the black man down!

B... 1 guy, trying for a supervisor position, and you scream bloody murder... yet high level fraud from Democratic groups like ACORN, and you're silent.

C... Did I mention you're a complete douchenozzle? No?

D... You're a douchenozzle

E... the guy should be tried, and punished if convicted.

There's factual evidence in that article, that Enright's dead SO voted every year after her death.

you just keep proving ur ignorance, and if facutal evidence was enough tons of dems would be thrown out, the difference, this guy got out and went down and other politicians choose to embarrass themselves.

You are also proving how childish you are.

you just keep proving ur ignorance, and if facutal evidence was enough tons of dems would be thrown out, the difference, this guy got out and went down and other politicians choose to embarrass themselves.

Not to mention, I've not seen a single post here from conservatives attempting to stick up for this guy. If someone is cheating, ANYONE, it's time for him/her to go.

On the other hand, each time one of our liberal friends is caught screwing the system the issue is drug out for months or years while the charges are denied until the individual in question believes that all the blind faith and support he's receiving will be enough to allow him to skate.
"Are you willing to go down with the ship regardless" must be the first question one is asked when applying for their exclusive DNC membership card.

A... but voter fraud never happens! It doesn't exist! The GOP made it up to keep the black man down!

Who ever said it never happens, that's not the opposition to the photo ID laws. The opposition to photo ID laws is they keep eligible people from voting.

B... 1 guy, trying for a supervisor position, and you scream bloody murder... yet high level fraud from Democratic groups like ACORN, and you're silent.

I'm not screaming bloody murder. In fact, I feel pretty laid back today. Enjoying the Olympics in another window. All I'm doing is pointing out some facts. Please stop projecting. It shows a mental imbalance.

I named 3 cases, and all involved absentee ballots. The largest was in Florida in 1998, and it forced Republican mayor of Florida, Xavier Suarez to step down. The other case against the Republican Indiana Secretary of State, who was convicted of six counts of voter fraud.

C... Did I mention you're a complete douchenozzle? No?

D... You're a douchenozzle

Whatever.

E... the guy should be tried, and punished if convicted.

Yes, and if Republicans were serious about stopping voter fraud, they should take aim on where it's been demonstrated, i.e. absentee ballots. Shit, how low hanging does the fruit have to be? Make it part of the responsibility of States' Vital Statistics to make sure people are scrubbed whenever a death certificate is filed. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Not to mention, I've not seen a single post here from conservatives attempting to stick up for this guy. If someone is cheating, ANYONE, it's time for him/her to go.

On the other hand, each time one of our liberal friends is caught screwing the system the issue is drug out for months or years while the charges are denied until the individual in question believes that all the blind faith and support he's receiving will be enough to allow him to skate.
"Are you willing to go down with the ship regardless" must be the first question one is asked when applying for their exclusive DNC membership card.

good catch, kudos on a good post. did tuck boy have outrage over acorn like he was asked? i dont think he did. I bet he was either defenidn acorn or just silent on it.

Last edited:

good catch, kudos on a good post. did tuck boy have outrage over acorn like he was asked? i dont think he did. I bet he was either defenidn acorn or just silent on it.

Dick Tuck is to busy standing naked in front of the mirror, imaging he has a vagina.

Forum List

Back