Arizona passes tough illegal immigration law

I guess brown people now have to carry papers where ever they go now.

Oh yeah I guess that would be racist.

I guess all people who live or travel in Arizona have to carry papers where ever they go.

That should spark tourism

so,, let us get you on record.. you will allow anyone of any color to enter your home, eat your food, drink your water, use your electricity, your automobile, your doctor and your hospital, your school, your school buses any time any where and you will gladly foot the bills?? is that what you are saying?

You forgot one thing....after "foot the bills" you should insert "then murder you and your family in cold blood."

Then you'd reach maximum idiocy which I think is what willow was going for.

Ame®icano;2227733 said:
What's wrong with having ID with you all the time?

You carry DL when you drive the car, right?

There's implied consent when you get a license to use the highways. There is not when you just live here.

Good...let the drug smugglers and illegal aliens walk everywhere...that will make them easier to catch with their 200lb backpacks full of pot and tar heroin. In the mean time when drug smugglers use the roads while in cars they can and should be stopped and searched. Glad we agree on that point.

Yeah fuck the 4th amendment.

Ame®icano;2230287 said:
I could care less if it hurts somebody's feelings to prove that they are not an illegal alien. The only people this should really bother is the illegal aliens and those that coddle them. I also think that once it is established that they are in the country illegally, they should immediately be taken to the border and promptly tossed back into their "legal" country of residence. Fuck 'em. Enough is enough. I aplaude Arizona for taking action (be it right or wrong) to correct a problem that the Federal government has no interest in solving. I hope more States quickly do the same.

Exactly, if you are citizen or legal alien, whats there to worry about?

Because government never abuses its power and we can totally trust them to only act against real criminals.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sorry I couldn't keep a straight face on that one.

productimage-picture-sure_you_can_trust_the_government-118.gif

Ame®icano;2230287 said:
I could care less if it hurts somebody's feelings to prove that they are not an illegal alien. The only people this should really bother is the illegal aliens and those that coddle them. I also think that once it is established that they are in the country illegally, they should immediately be taken to the border and promptly tossed back into their "legal" country of residence. Fuck 'em. Enough is enough. I aplaude Arizona for taking action (be it right or wrong) to correct a problem that the Federal government has no interest in solving. I hope more States quickly do the same.

Because government never abuses its power and we can totally trust them to only act against real criminals.

That may be the case with your shitbag of a President and his corrupt rubber stamp Congress but when he's shown the door in a couple years we can begin to steer the country back towards a Republic....

Ame®icano;2230287 said:

That may be the case with your shitbag of a President and his corrupt rubber stamp Congress but when he's shown the door in a couple years we can begin to steer the country back towards a Republic....

Wow...the class you exude is just ....wow....

Let me tell you ...the argument that only criminals have to worry about being harassed by the police is ridiculous. I have multiple clients right now who did nothing wrong but were subject to illegal searches & seizures, had their homes torn apart, suffered physical injuries...etc at the hands of incompetent or willfully malicious police officers.

I think the point someone was trying to make awhile back is that the law would have a disparate impact (not that it was per se discriminatory) on hispanics/brown people. I'm not sure that I agree with that.

Strong borders are vital to this country's security. They must be defended with passion and zeal.

I do find it funny that someone said add 50,000 border guards....and that person probably rails on "big government expansion" in other threads.

Ame®icano;2230287 said:

Yeah, suddenly you can't trust government... except when they take over 1/6 of the economy.

Wow...the class you exude is just ....wow....

Let me tell you ...the argument that only criminals have to worry about being harassed by the police is ridiculous. I have multiple clients right now who did nothing wrong but were subject to illegal searches & seizures, had their homes torn apart, suffered physical injuries...etc at the hands of incompetent or willfully malicious police officers.

I think the point someone was trying to make awhile back is that the law would have a disparate impact (not that it was per se discriminatory) on hispanics/brown people. I'm not sure that I agree with that.

Strong borders are vital to this country's security. They must be defended with passion and zeal.

I do find it funny that someone said add 50,000 border guards....and that person probably rails on "big government expansion" in other threads.

Bullshit.

and 50,000 new border guards are a lot better than some bullshit entitlement program that will make the country go broke.

Ame®icano;2231365 said:
Ame®icano;2230287 said:

Yeah, suddenly you can't trust government... except when they take over 1/6 of the economy.

Exactly!!! That's how STUPID their arguments are yet they just keep on doing it assuming everyone is as stupid as they are because THEY fell for it. It's hilarious!!!!:lol:

New Topics

Forum List

Back