Arizona official may keep Obama off ballot

Sigh, I always get dragged back into these things for one more post...

My point had nothing to do with a State's right to choose who goes on their ballot.

My point had to do with the REASON Arizona is giving to keep him off the ballot, which is an illegal one.

Cleaver was kept off the ballot because he was too young to be president. That was a recorded, undisputed fact, and the argument did not contradict the legal records of another state.

The incident with Ike was due to the fact that he had not shown birth record at all. Again, no contradiction with the legal records of another state, they had simply not been presented.

If Arizona attempts to invalidate the legal documents and ruling of the State of Hawaii, however, they are specifically attempting to violate the Full Faith and Credit clause of the Constitution, which is an illegal act, and should be treated as such.

Once again, the only authority that has the right to validate or invalidate the birth records of Mr Obama is the State of Hawaii.

That is not my opinion, that is what is specifically written in the US Constitution.

To Wit:

The clause is perfectly clear, and does not leave room for error. One state simply cannot over-rule the "public acts, records, and judicial proceedings" of another state. It's ILLEGAL.

Now, having pointed that out, AGAIN, I will leave this thread to be posted on by fools and their manipulators.

Out.

Well Hawaii needs to send the Ken Bennett a original certified copy of Obama's long form birth certificate so it can be authenticated by independent document experts so it can be accepted under the FF&C. Do you agree?

No, Hawaii doesn't need to do anything except verify what was submitted to the SOS office is authentic. You really don't have a clue about the way this works do you? Go outside and play kid.
No, it is you that doesn't have a clue as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Hawaii hasn't submitted anything to the Arizona Secretary of State pertaining to Obama that is verifiable, nothing. If you think otherwise, present the evidence.

Last edited:
No, it is you that doesn't have a clue as your continued predilection for irrelevancy demonstrates. Hawaii hasn't submitted anything to the Arizona Secretary of State pertaining to Obama that is verifiable, nothing. If you think otherwise, present the evidence.

You made the claim, the burdern of proof is yours, so get to it. Begin with 2008 and certification of the ballot in Arizona. You will find out what a fool you sound like.

Just another r-wing extremist trying to circumvent the constitution. Looks like another r-wing wacko playing politics with our constitution.

The top elections official in Arizona says it is "possible" President Obama won't be listed on the state's November ballot because of questions about his birth certificate.

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said in a radio interview that he's been trying for eight weeks to verify with the state of Hawaii the facts in Obama's birth certificate.

"I'm not playing to the birthers. I'm not a birther," Bennett told KFYI host Mike Broomhead on Thursday. "I believe the president was born in Hawaii -- at least I hope he was.

"But my responsibility as secretary of State is to make sure the ballots in Arizona are correct and that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking," he said.

The Republican official is exploring a 2014 race for governor.

No they are actually smart.This zinest puppet for Israel is americans enemy.The reast of the states should do the right thing and follow suit.They should keep both these zionest puppets Romney and Obama from running.The wackos are you Obama apologists afraid of the truth we have a foreigner running our country.

You made the claim, the burdern of proof is yours, so get to it. Begin with 2008 and certification of the ballot in Arizona. You will find out what a fool you sound like.

Has anyone not been allowed on a presidential ballot?

Candycorn stated Hawaii submitted something to the Arizona Secretary of State. So far she can't present what it was. If you also think Hawaii sent Ken Bennett something that proves Obama is a natural born Citizen then submit your evidence to. 2008 is totally irrelevant now.

Last edited:
She doesn't have to. AZ has accepted it. No one has to present it to you.

This has been over for many years, and you are simply stirring a pile of crap with a stick, and the remains and smell stick to you.

As Arizona takes another stupid pill
Right, they should just roll over and play dead like you Liberals do.

The Arizona Sec. of State said he's been trying to verify the facts of Obama's B.C. but to no avail.

Obama can just end all this by showing his real B.C. but he can't because it doesn't exist.

Also, it looks more and more like I'm gonna' win the bet. Obama will NOT be on the ballot in all 50 states! :lol:

John McCain and George Romney, both Republicans, were foreign born..and ran for President.

Why no problem there..ace?

As Arizona takes another stupid pill

The Arizona Sec. of State said he's been trying to verify the facts of Obama's B.C. but to no avail.

Obama can just end all this by showing his real B.C. but he can't because it doesn't exist.

Also, it looks more and more like I'm gonna' win the bet. Obama will NOT be on the ballot in all 50 states! :lol:

John McCain and George Romney, both Republicans, were foreign born..and ran for President.

Why no problem there..ace?
The AZ secretarty of state has not ruled out asking Romney for his birth certificate as was reported yesterday.

plante.jpg

But the Constitution's Article 2 Section 1 for the presidency strictly calls for a U.S. natural born Citizen, not a U.S. Citizen. Your cartoons fail.

The Presidential Clause of Article 2 Section 1 Clause 5:

No person except a natural born Citizen, [or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution], shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.

Last edited:
Just another r-wing extremist trying to circumvent the constitution. Looks like another r-wing wacko playing politics with our constitution.

The top elections official in Arizona says it is "possible" President Obama won't be listed on the state's November ballot because of questions about his birth certificate.

Arizona Secretary of State Ken Bennett said in a radio interview that he's been trying for eight weeks to verify with the state of Hawaii the facts in Obama's birth certificate.

"I'm not playing to the birthers. I'm not a birther," Bennett told KFYI host Mike Broomhead on Thursday. "I believe the president was born in Hawaii -- at least I hope he was.

"But my responsibility as secretary of State is to make sure the ballots in Arizona are correct and that those people whose names are on the ballot have met the qualifications for the office they are seeking," he said.

Oh? There's a Constitutional right to appear on state ballots now? I'm sure there are any number of past candidates who would be surprised to hear that, inasmuch as THEY were refused admission to state ballots for one reason or another. :slap:

So tired of you uneducated liberal ignoramuses inventing "Constitutional rights" every time you want something.

Doesnt Arizona realize Obama is Commander in Chief?

He can just invade Arizona and lock everyone up until they provide official copies of their birth certificates and have them authenticated by the Secretary of State

Most Arizonans should be out of prizon in six to nine months
You joke but the Feds threatened that when Texas wanted to toss the TSA out. The Feds threated a blockade and Texas (James Dick Perry) backed down.

I HOPE Obama sends in the Military (or the UN) like you say, because it'll expose him for the Dictator that he is.

Well, it's not like the fact that it's illegal will bother him at all. Or his cheering mind-slaves, either.

This would be just PURE STUPID. Creating this kind of controversy at this stage would only help not hurt Obama.

Consider the possibility that he's not doing it to hurt Obama, but because he actually takes his job seriously.

Forum List

Back