Arizona manhunt for Utah deputy's killer

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
Arizona manhunt for Utah deputy's killer intensifies

Authorities in northern Arizona on Friday intensified the search for a man suspected of shooting to death a sheriff's deputy from Utah.

Twenty-one agencies and 121 law enforcement officials are combing the area between Fredonia, Ariz., and Kanab, Utah, and are investigating potential sightings of the suspected shooter, Scott Curley, 23.

Read more: Arizona manhunt for Utah deputy's killer intensifies

Scott Curley? my fat native american butt. A few years ago an illegal alien name Joseph Smith murdered another man.:eusa_hand:

Arizona manhunt for Utah deputy's killer intensifies

Authorities in northern Arizona on Friday intensified the search for a man suspected of shooting to death a sheriff's deputy from Utah.

Twenty-one agencies and 121 law enforcement officials are combing the area between Fredonia, Ariz., and Kanab, Utah, and are investigating potential sightings of the suspected shooter, Scott Curley, 23.

Read more: Arizona manhunt for Utah deputy's killer intensifies

Scott Curley? my fat native american butt. A few years ago an illegal alien name Joseph Smith murdered another man.:eusa_hand:

I don't care what his ethnicity or nationality is. I only hope a bullet finds his head very soon.

Joseph Smith was murdered, lil ol lady, while defending himself in a jail assaulted by his enemies.

I hate lies like yours.

Forum List

Back