ARIZONA--infringes on Free Speech--Protest we'll seize your property.

Of course he did, Jackbooted little fool. So bad was Ohwhatafuckup that Roberts mouthed "not true" to Obammys moronic lie.

Oh wow, totally on the level of trump referring to a justice as a "so-called judge"
People Who Never Grew Up Look for Father Figures

You love authority figures, if not all of them. We can attack the high and mighty lowlife according to the contempt they have for us. They are nothing special, and their contempt for the will of the people shows that we must not allow them to judge us.

You're speaking of Trump, I presume?

Everyone knows that the goal posts were moved on Hillary Clinton's side of the field. No one believes that Trump would be POTUS today, without Vladimir Putin, and FBI director James Comey's unprecedented failure to follow long standing DOJ protocol of not releasing information within 60 days of an election. Millions of people voted during those 7 days believing that charges were imminent against Hillary Clinton. 7 days later Comey gave birth to his nothing burger.

Add to this that Clinton clocked Trump by 3 million more popular votes, makes Trump the most Illegitimate President ever to be sworn into the Oval office.

FBI-Director_Comey_Cartoon_Hats.jpg

Eric Holder and 100 other former Justice officials sign letter blasting Comey’s ‘breach of protocol’
DOJ to Investigate James Comey and the FBI
Meet Donald Trump’s Top FBI Fanboy--(this one involves Rudi Giuliani and James Kalstrom both frequent flyers on FOX News that will certainly be involved in this investigation.)

There is an ongoing investigation into the Russia Hacking, I imagine Sessions will block investigations of James Comey--but Democrats are certain to investigate when they take over in 2018.

Holder signing something about a breach of protocol ????

ROTFLMAO....for hours.

You probably should read the article, you note that it was 100 other former DOJ officials, many of them REPUBLICAN.

Now again, I expect Jeff Sessions to squash this investigation into Comey, but there is no doubt that when Democrats take over they are going to raise hell about it, and investigate to no end. If Republicans can do 8 investigations into Benghazi, I think you can imagine what they'll do with Treason and James Comey.

th

By the way how did all you LIKE Trump's address to the nation last night? I thought it was hilarious.

So now Trump is for legalizing millions of illegals? Amazing how this works. If a Democrat would have said that Reich wingers would be shitting bricks right now--LOL

Trump's entire campaign was based on removing every illegal in this country, which is what attracted you and 99% of his supporters to him. His WALL isn't going to get built, congress will not appropriate money for a USELESS 1000 mile wall, that would have a 1000 holes and tunnels underneath it has soon as it's built. The other problem with the WALL is Indian Reservation land and private property rights.
The ins and outs of U.S.-Mexico border tunnels
Border patrol agent explores newly discovered US-Mexico drug tunnel with GoPro camera

As I repeatedly told everyone throughout the primary. He was for a pathway to citizenship 3-1/2 years ago and blasted Mitt Romney for losing, citing the Republican party was too mean spirited toward illegals as the cause. You ignored that, as you have everything else about Trump.
2012 FLASHBACK: Donald Trump Said GOP Was Too ‘Mean-Spirited’ Towards Illegal Immigrants
Trump supported path to citizenship, said Romney was "mean-spirited" on immigration | RedState

Not that I am against Immigration reform, but I am wondering how this is sitting with his base. This is the biggest campaign lie I have ever witnessed in my old age. That was his entire platform. Continually campaigning on kicking all illegals out of this country (while his supporters were cheering him on.) And his very first address to the nation he set his supporters ass's on fire--:blowup:

Now let's get into
GOVERNMENT SPENDING: Did we forget about the 20 trillion deficit already? His proposal is to add 10% more in military spending, while cutting foreign aid to pay for it. He's is running head strong into Mitch McConnell and several other Republicans on this who strongly disagree with this plan. I doubt that's going to get through congress.

TAX CUTS:
How do you cut taxes, increase spending and bring down the deficit--Anyone care to answer that?

OBAMACARE: They're not going to repeal and replace it. It's clear they don't even have a plan. The law has to be written & approved by both houses and then delivered to insurers by June 21st (this year) so they can write their policies for next year. Nothing is going to get done. Especially with Republicans getting at good look at their constituents in these town halls that have been kicking their ass's lately.
Republican town halls are getting very, very nasty

th

PLANNED PARENTHOOD: Wasn't there a campaign promise to cut funding to Planned Parenthood?--LOL Well after millions of women showed up for the Woman's march the day after the inauguration I guess that changed a few of their minds--LOL
Woman's march pictures
:blowup:

Trump-RINO-2016.png

Who knows? Maybe Trump will get that other Obamacare type program passed that he proposed? Child care subsidies. With Democrats taking over both houses in 2018 he may have a real opportunity to get that done.
Details of Trump’s child-care plan

Forum List

Back