Arizona has become a battleground state

Immigration from Mexico has reached a net zero, with as many Mexicans moving back to Mexico as are entering the United States, according to the Pew Research Center’s Jeffrey Passel, a highly regarded demographer who used data from both countries.The report released Wednesday cited several possible reasons, including, “the weakened U.S. job and housing construction markets, heightened border enforcement, a rise in deportations, the growing dangers associated with illegal border crossings, the long-term decline in Mexico’s birth rates and changing economic conditions in Mexico.”

Study shows Mexican immigration at net zero; as many people returning home as entering U.S. | Texas on the Potomac | a Chron.com blog
hey Chris....where i live Mexicans dont seem to be leaving.....
Harry Dresden poll no 14

Romney says he will "veto the Dream Act."

Bye, bye, Arizona.

I am from AZ and have relatives all over the place.

You can bet Romney wins.

I have already.

you dont count,your just someone who lives there....besides Chris has a "poll" to back him up...the motherfucker lives in Virginia but yet he knows whats going on in other States more so than its residents because of some "poll"....

Even the liberals on the supreme court have issues with Obama's lawsuit in AZ.
They're question the administration what is illegal about enforcing federal laws
in Arizona?

The part of the law they had no problem with was authorities checking the immigration status of people they arrest, even though a couple of cities within Arizona have said they won't do that even if the law is upheld.

The problem is, of course, is that we have no central database saying who is and isn't a citizen. and maybe that's the problem.

No one wants to say it, but why not have a national ID card for all citizens and resident aliens? One with biometric information on file like a thumbprint so it can't be faked.

Even the liberals on the supreme court have issues with Obama's lawsuit in AZ.
They're question the administration what is illegal about enforcing federal laws
in Arizona?

no comment Chris?.....no poll saying Meister is full of shit?...:eusa_eh:

I was going to bump this thread and saw that Chrissy is banned. Or at least that's what it says next to his name.

What could Chris do to get banned except keep posting his same stupid graphs time after time ?

AZ is going to go to Romney in a big way.

I think somewhere in your confusion, you are almost hitting the point, but not quite.

Here's the ugly little secret.

The same assholes who are hiring illegal aliens are the same assholes who run the GOP these days. The same assholes who think you should work harder for less money so they can get greater profits.

So they'll play on your racism (and, yes, sorry, it is racism) while the are the ones inviting them in so they don't have to pay an American a fair wage.

You could end the illegal problem in five minutes. We catch you with an illegal on your worksite, we confiscate your business.

I'm all for fining, not confiscation, that sound a little castroesque for me. My point is the unions bitch about latinos too, but you dont hear that in the news....hmmmmmmmm
and then they blame others for low wages...well

And fining them doesn't do shit. They pay the fine then hire more illegals. Why? because it's cheaper to pay the fine AND the illegal than it is to pay an American worker a living wage.

So what is the solution? Are you saying American workers are making too much?

I'm all for fining, not confiscation, that sound a little castroesque for me. My point is the unions bitch about latinos too, but you dont hear that in the news....hmmmmmmmm

I think unless you have the threat of confiscation behind it, fining is kind of pointless.

I'd actually have a three-teir system.

First offence $10,000 fine, you go on a watch list for one year.

Second offense, $100,000 fine, and you have to display a sign in your lobby saying what you did. Something like, "I hired illegal aliens, cheating an American out of work. Please consider my lack of ethics when dealing with me."

Third offense- That's when you just take all his toys.

I think very few would ever get to a third offense.

I'd also throw in rewards for ratting out your company. Kind of how OSHA works.

Well I'm not a commie, so the confiscation is waaaay too much. Sorry man but you see you cant "determine" wages, if people will work for something and that's how they live, nothing you can do. If you dont like your job, get a new one or become a higher skilled employee. Again these are low end jobs, WHY do people think you're supposed to make a living in retail. You're not they're part time, teenager jobs, they're not real jobs.

I think unless you have the threat of confiscation behind it, fining is kind of pointless.

I'd actually have a three-teir system.

First offence $10,000 fine, you go on a watch list for one year.

Second offense, $100,000 fine, and you have to display a sign in your lobby saying what you did. Something like, "I hired illegal aliens, cheating an American out of work. Please consider my lack of ethics when dealing with me."

Third offense- That's when you just take all his toys.

I think very few would ever get to a third offense.

I'd also throw in rewards for ratting out your company. Kind of how OSHA works.

Well I'm not a commie, so the confiscation is waaaay too much. Sorry man but you see you cant "determine" wages, if people will work for something and that's how they live, nothing you can do. If you dont like your job, get a new one or become a higher skilled employee. Again these are low end jobs, WHY do people think you're supposed to make a living in retail. You're not they're part time, teenager jobs, they're not real jobs.

We were talking about illegal aliens, weren't we?

Do try to stay on the subject.

Forum List

Back