Arizona Governor Signs Bill Prohibiting Abortion Based on Gender or Race

So this is okay? Government in the lives of people. I thought the Tea Party said the government shouldn't be in our lives. I guess that didn't included people they don't agree with.
It prohibits racial and sexual descrimination, I would think you'd be behind this. :confused:

Oh ok, I got it! This reduces abortions, that's why you lefties are against it! You want as much death as possible.

The first trimester fetus has no civil rights, therefore the woman who carries it cannot commit a civil rights violation against it.

So this is okay? Government in the lives of people. I thought the Tea Party said the government shouldn't be in our lives. I guess that didn't included people they don't agree with.
It prohibits racial and sexual descrimination, I would think you'd be behind this. :confused:

Oh ok, I got it! This reduces abortions, that's why you lefties are against it! You want as much death as possible.

The first trimester fetus has no civil rights, therefore the woman who carries it cannot commit a civil rights violation against it.

:eusa_eh:Yet your party wants to give civil rights to enemy combatants.

Yeah, I'm so sure those "affidavits" will state the truth, or that seekers of abortions will actually admit to such choices. Seriously?

the legislation violates HIPAA because they'd have to disclose to the government how/why an abortion is being sought.

i'll give it abuot 30 seconds before the "law" is struck down.

Just more government meddling into people's private lives. How the hell is a doctor going to be able to prove the reason as to why someone is getting an abortion?

More to the point is exactly how many abortions does Gov Brewer expect to stop with this legislation. I've read the Alan Guttmacher Institutes information on this and no one, I repeat no one put fetal gender or fetal race down as the primary reason for choosing an abortion. Therefore, this legislation is not even worth the cost of the ink and paper upon which it was printed.

Immie

Bases on gender and race huh? Did they leave a loophole for the potential discovery of the "gay gene"? :lol:

Doctor: why are you having this abortion

Woman: well, its a good chance it will be a boy and I dont want another son.

Doctor: Well, Brewer says I cant give you an abortion or I will be sued.

Oh this wasn't a complete waste of time and money Jan Brewer, not at all.

The last part of this conversation would have played out like this.

Doctor: Well, Brewer says I cant give you an abortion or I will be sued. I cannot perform this abortion because you have told me it was for gender selection. Here is a referral to Doctor Rodriquez' office. When you get there, tell her your reason is that you cannot afford to raise the child right now and everything will be fine.

Immie

:eusa_eh:Yet your party wants to give civil rights to enemy combatants.

You're in the wrong thread.

hm...... because we can prove what the doctor knew with our govement telepaths who have future telling powers

I'm not for death. I am for responsible parenting.

The average number of abortions each year: ~1 Million

The average number of adoptions each year: 54,000

So even if you outlaw abortion, you will have 1 million kids born every year to parents who don't want them. You think its going to be a healthy environment for the kid to live in where the parents blame them for their shortcomings.

I have a little boy, he wasn't planned. I orginally planned to get out of Missouri and head to Austin, TX or to Florida. But he was born, I decided to stay. Do I sometimes regret having a relationship with his mother? Yeah. Do I regret him? No.

I stayed, but many men leave. Some women get an abortion to not have to raise a chid by themselves. Some decided to have the child. The fact is they have a choice. You have no idea what women go through with these decisions. For every one that has 3 or 4 abortions, they're are hundreds of thousands of women who have a tough life decision. Sex isn't something that is thought about. Its a primal drive in our body. We don't think the other person is going to leave or what will be our financial situation 9 months from now.

Guess what? I wore a condom the night my son was conceived. It broke. It happens. We both weren't ready for a kid. But we decided to go through it. But it was a choice. We made the best choice we could at that time.

I'm not for death. I am for responsible parenting.

The average number of abortions each year: ~1 Million

The average number of adoptions each year: 54,000

So even if you outlaw abortion, you will have 1 million kids born every year to parents who don't want them. You think its going to be a healthy environment for the kid to live in where the parents blame them for their shortcomings.

I have a little boy, he wasn't planned. I orginally planned to get out of Missouri and head to Austin, TX or to Florida. But he was born, I decided to stay. Do I sometimes regret having a relationship with his mother? Yeah. Do I regret him? No.

I stayed, but many men leave. Some women get an abortion to not have to raise a chid by themselves. Some decided to have the child. The fact is they have a choice. You have no idea what women go through with these decisions. For every one that has 3 or 4 abortions, they're are hundreds of thousands of women who have a tough life decision. Sex isn't something that is thought about. Its a primal drive in our body. We don't think the other person is going to leave or what will be our financial situation 9 months from now.

Guess what? I wore a condom the night my son was conceived. It broke. It happens. We both weren't ready for a kid. But we decided to go through it. But it was a choice. We made the best choice we could at that time.

well dont you know its the height of responsibility to bring a child you dont want into the world and expect that SOMEONE else - whoever that is - will raise it

nothing smacks of responsibility more than getting someone else to do what you arent able to do

I wonder how often it happens, that a woman walks into an abortion clinic saying "Damn, dem niggas sure are good at fucken' but I'll be damned if Imma have some nigga-baby."

Forum List

Back