Arizona Getting a Federal Law Suit

newguy

Rookie
Jul 7, 2010
Has everyone heard the big news? Arizona is getting sued by the government for their Immigration laws. What is our country coming to? I mean it's crazy. The government and state can't agree on what is best for the country?

Someone really has to do something about the immigration problems. Obama and the State of Arizona should be working together to fix this problem. But instead their butting heads. I don't know what side to choose.

If you'd like to voice your opinion take a look at my signature. Many people have voted on that site on this topic specifically. I feel like it's up to us to sort out the mess in Arizona.

Choose Arizona.
The Fed's lawsuit nowheres' and nohow mentions 'racial profiling'; BUT, Obama, Holder, and others opposed to the law, for months leading up to this lawsuit, were using 'racial profiling' as their main talking point for being against the law. Hmmmm.....something is el stinko here....oh yeah,.... its called politics related to cementing the Hispanic voting base.
Therefore, the constitution has little to do with it.
Stick with a winner, Arizona......that's the ticket!

This suit has no chance of winning. The Feds argument is baseless. If they managed to win. You would have a sudden crisis with states unable to enforce any Federal Law, Or state law that mimics one, like for instance drug laws. Frauds laws etc. Because the whole argument of the fed is based on the idea that Immigration is federal Domain, and that even a state law the that does not make any new law, and only seeks to mimic Federal law, is unconstitutional. That is laughable.

That would create a circus of issues.

This is one lame ass attempt, and is going to hurt OBAMA even further. After months of lying about what is in the law. The best argument they can come up with is the supremacy clause? No mention of Civil Rights abuses? No other avenue of Legal attack on the law. Because there are none.

Looking back this will be seen as a HUGE political Mistake Obama has gotten into even if they get a Liberal court and win the case. In fact in the long run I think that would be even worse for him.

IMO anyways

Last edited:
Choose Arizona.
The Fed's lawsuit nowheres' and nohow mentions 'racial profiling'; BUT, Obama, Holder, and others opposed to the law, for months leading up to this lawsuit, were using 'racial profiling' as their main talking point for being against the law. Hmmmm.....something is el stinko here....oh yeah,.... its called politics related to cementing the Hispanic voting base.

Interestingly enough the lawsuit filed by the Federal government does not say ANYTHING about racial profiling. So, all of this yelling about how this law is going to cause racial profiling and then the lawsuit against it has nothing to say about racial profiling? They knew they were pushing B.S.

Rick

Choose Arizona.

Interestingly enough the lawsuit filed by the Federal government does not say ANYTHING about racial profiling. So, all of this yelling about how this law is going to cause racial profiling and then the lawsuit against it has nothing to say about racial profiling? They knew they were pushing B.S.

Rick

Yep.
That's my point. Many don't know this yet.
Obama's DOJ doesn't give two shits about the rule of law.

Not much more to be said, other than this is how lame this administration is. :clap2:

A federal law, which the feds will not enforce, and when a state(s) attempt to enforce those federal laws, the feds sue the states for trying to carry out these laws of the land. :clap2:

This is a National Lampoon movie, right? Something this stupid can't be real, tell me it isn't so. :tongue:

And we wonder why the world is laughing so hard their gut muscles are in spasm. :clap2:

Wow all these claps for a job not only 'well done' but charred beyond recognition as an administration. :D

I am so glad I am in a happy mood today. :eusa_whistle:

Obama-bots scatter like roaches when the kitchen light is turned on.

Where are the CREDIBLE Obama-bot rebuttals to this thread???

Wow, a lawsuit for enacting a current law. A bunch of morons running our country. :cuckoo:

The feds will make sure they get the lawsuit or appeal in a court with a judge that will rule in their favor. I'm not so sure AZ has a chance.

If I were to place money on it, I'd go with the court backing the Fed's position on the part of bill directed towards illegal aliens. My guess is that it will go something like this: The state law makes it a crime for not carrying papers. Under federal law their crime is for entering the country illegally. I believe the court will say it is a federal matter.

Last edited:
The feds will make sure they get the lawsuit or appeal in a court with a judge that will rule in their favor. I'm not so sure AZ has a chance.

my2¢;2485198 said:
If I were to place money on it, I'd go with the court backing the Fed's position.

Mark my words, Brewer is going down for this and it wont pass. Its costing this damn state millions so far and it will get worse.

Jim Crow = wrong
MLK's birthday not being celebrated = wrong
This bill = wrong

All didn't work out for certain people, and history will be ashamed of this racist bill even coming to light.

Forum List

Back