Arizona Football Mom Arrested For Alleged Sexual Relationship With Sons Team Mate

It shouldn't be a felony.

Among his peers, the kid gets an award - albeit, a toned down award: she's not that good looking.

But I can remember when I was an "underage" male. Getting laid with ANY female of ANY age, was, well . . . . let's put it this way: that's just about all we were thinking about, 24/7, right guys?

Sounds like there's an outbreak of this........now there's a hockey mom in CA.........

Orange County authorities have arrested a 44-year-old hockey mom on suspicion of having unlawful sex and committing lewd acts with members of her son's team, The Orange County Register reports.

Investigators say they were initially tipped that Kathia Maria Davis, of Laguna Niguel, had thrown sleepover parties for the hockey team and had provided alcohol.

Davis, a divorced mother of three, is suspected of engaging in unlawful sex with a minor under 16 and committing lewd acts with a minor under 14, the newspaper reports. Authorities say there may be a third victim.

Calif. hockey mom accused of having sex with son's teammates

And this one was HOCKEY!!!!! (Hmm..........I know of another famous hockey mom, I wonder if she throws parties like this one does?)

Sounds like there's an outbreak of this........now there's a hockey mom in CA.........

Orange County authorities have arrested a 44-year-old hockey mom on suspicion of having unlawful sex and committing lewd acts with members of her son's team, The Orange County Register reports.

Investigators say they were initially tipped that Kathia Maria Davis, of Laguna Niguel, had thrown sleepover parties for the hockey team and had provided alcohol.

Davis, a divorced mother of three, is suspected of engaging in unlawful sex with a minor under 16 and committing lewd acts with a minor under 14, the newspaper reports. Authorities say there may be a third victim.

And this one was HOCKEY!!!!! (Hmm..........I know of another famous hockey mom, I wonder if she throws parties like this one does?)

and if you notice.....she is another hot looking MLIF.....:lol:....the guys were with the wrong Mom,the woman that they talked to next door was pretty hot.....

Last edited:

lipstick on a milf... By the way, shouldnt that other hockey mom now be called a basketball mom? Just askin...

It shouldn't be a felony.

Among his peers, the kid gets an award - albeit, a toned down award: she's not that good looking.

But I can remember when I was an "underage" male. Getting laid with ANY female of ANY age, was, well . . . . let's put it this way: that's just about all we were thinking about, 24/7, right guys?

I'm 38 and married, so I'm right back to where I was as a Catholic schoolboy:

I only get to *think* about sex!

It seems like more and more older ladies are starting to find teen boys attractive, which is rather odd because most of them are crude and have poor hygiene.

and if you notice.....she is another hot looking MLIF.....:lol:....the guys were with the wrong Mom,the woman that they talked to next door was pretty hot.....

MLIF? You are giving yourself away there, Harry . . . ;) (But then, I guess, so am I. Oh well.)

It seems like more and more older ladies are starting to find teen boys attractive, which is rather odd because most of them are crude and have poor hygiene.

Yes - and I don't know why that is. I mean, after all, older ladies have had a long time to work on stuff like personal hygiene.

Yes - and I don't know why that is. I mean, after all, older ladies have had a long time to work on stuff like personal hygiene.

Who knows, maybe they think these teens are safer from STDS and stuff than grown men, maybe they are attracted to their "innocence" as well?

Who knows, maybe they think these teens are safer from STDS and stuff than grown men, maybe they are attracted to their "innocence" as well?

You could be on to something HG.

It just might be the perception that teens are "safer". Only trouble is, teens have STD's too.

You could be on to something HG.

It just might be the perception that teens are "safer". Only trouble is, teens have STD's too.

Yup they do and if anything they use even less precaustion and safety than adults, normal 16 year old males will usually stick their dick in anything that has a pulse.

Forum List

Back